19 Things Associated with Autumn GLOSSARY changing of the seasons the period of the time when the weather changesbetween winter/spring, spring/summer, summer/fall, or fall/winter * Lauren enjoys the warm weather living in a tropical town, but she mis

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之日常生活

Songs About Autumn 秋季之歌 Welcome to This Is America from VOA Learning English. It is autumn in the northern part of the world. Steve Ember and Barbara Klein play some of our favorite songs about this season. 北半球正值秋季,Steve Ember和

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

秋天有一种和谐的美,天空也如此绚丽,经历了夏天,这种绚丽才被绽放了出来。落叶在十一月的阳光照射下撒在草地上,带给人们胜过水仙花的快乐。 Welcome to autumn at Faith Radio Online-Simply t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

我仍清晰地记得故事发生的时候。秋叶翻飞,飘落一地。我们曾经孩子般戏水畅游过的小湖盖满落叶,在太阳下闪着光。那时我们幸福过。可事实上你早就想离开我,在那美丽的夜晚,眼望湖

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

我是天空里的一片云, Being a cloud in the sky, 偶尔投影在你的波心。 On your heart lake I cast my figure. 你不必讶异, You don't have to wonder, 更无须欢喜, Nor should you cheer, 在转瞬间消灭了踪影. In an instant I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

-The joyous Mid-Autumn Festival was celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth moon, around the time of the autumn equinox(秋分). Many referred to it simply as the Fifteenth of the Eighth Moon. This day was also considered as a harvest festi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

这首《Autumn Leaves》是Eva Cassidy的版本。出现在《廊桥遗梦》里,在弗朗西丝卡和罗伯特那段剪不断、理还乱的情感纠结中,在遥远的南依阿华乡间木屋摇曳的蜡烛光中,一段梦幻情缘就此上演

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Autumn Leaves Show Their True Colors As days grow shorter and nights grow cooler in Boulder, Colorado, the green leaves of summer have been putting on party colors. On cottonwood trees and aspens, theyre golden yellow coins. On Mapleton Avenue, the m

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

Every mid-autumn festival, Victoria Park is lit up in a spectrum of colors. Numerous dazzling lanterns are put on display, telling the stories of ancient China, while at the same time, littering-in modern pop cultural references. Young or old, local

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

It cuts branches into more manageable lengths and then swims them down a network of purpose-built canals towards the dam. The pond to give this beaver protection from predators, and the canals allow it to forage far into the forest, carrying many tim

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

To stay is to face the certainty of snow and wolves. To go offers the chance of an easier life, but the uncertainty of the world beyond Yellowstone. Every autumn, thousands of elk do leave Yellowstone, and as they go, they cross an invisible line out

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

In just a few weeks, this lake will be frozen, and the beavers wont be able to cut and move trees, but they will be able to swim right under the ice to feed from this underwater larder. Moose also eat twigs and branches and often try to take advantag

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Groves of aspen/ all turn at the same time, each grove descended from one tree interconnected by roots, color coordinated. As cold air sinks further down from the mountains, it brings autumn mist to Yellowstones valleys. It was in the autumn of 1870

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Lake of Autumn I remember quite clearly now when the story happened. 我仍清晰地记得故事发生的时候 The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, 秋叶翻飞,飘落一地。 recovering the lake,where we used tom like c

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

China's State Council recently encouraged local governments to experiment with giving primary and high school students a spring and autumn break. Students in China currently have only two breaks - usually two months in summer and one month in winter

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

加拿大乡村二人组 Autumn Hill 最新单曲《Fire》!Autumn Hill 这组二人乡村组合已经渐渐地唱入歌迷们的心里啦,魅惑的歌声让人不由自主的陷入其中,真是一首好歌啊。 歌词: Fire, fire Fire, fire

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I remember quite clearly now when the story happened. The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, recovering the lake, where we used to swim like children, under the sun was there to shine. That time we used to be happy. Well, I th

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

之前推荐过Melee的一首歌曲:The War 。今天的这首Sleeping Through Autumn旋律很好听,歌词很老套,I'll hold your hand through the pain , I know you cry sometimes ...... 一起来听。 Melee - Sleeping Through Autumn She was

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

the falling leaves drift by the window the autumn leaves of red and gold i see your lips the summer kisses the sunburned hands i used to hold since you went away the days grow long and soon i'll hear old winter's song but i miss you most of all my da

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

歌词如下: Autumn Leaves Are A-Falling, Autumn leaves are a-falling, Red and yellow and brown, Autumn leaves are a-falling, See them fluttering down. Autumn leaves from the treetops, Flutter down to the ground, When the wind blows his trumpet, See

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首