你喜欢运动吗? Do you like sports? 你最喜欢什么运动? What's your favorite sport? 你每天都运动吗? Do you go in for sports everyday? 多运动些。 Get more exercise. 我周末去健身。 I go to keep fit at weekend. 我喜欢

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

She Walks in Beauty She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all thats best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes; Thus mellowed to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies. One shade mo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Billy always watches TV at weekends. 比利在周末总是看电视。 He always eats a lot too. 他还总是吃得很多。 Mmm, nice! 嗯,好吃! It is spring. Sam and Bobby often play basketball. 春天到了,萨姆和博比常常打篮球。

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

April 四月 August 八月 autumn 秋天 climate 气候 come from 来自 country 国家 December 十二月 February二月 Greece 希腊 in autumn 在秋天 in spring 在春季 in summer 在夏季 in winter 在冬季 January 一月 July 七月 June 六月

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

You got plans for Mid-Autumn Festival? 你中秋节有安排了吗? You got plans for...? 你有计划吗? 用于邀请,引起话题,比如: You got plans for this weekend? 你这周末有安排吗? You got plans for tonight? 你今晚有安

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

If you fall in love with your Mr Right,every day is like Valentine's Day. 其实爱对了人,每天都是情人节。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.02

Almost magically, they form a temporary nest of their own bodies. The larvae and food are taken into the nursery at its centre. Tomorrow they will do the whole thing again, marching for two to three weeks to reach fresh hunting grounds, where they ca

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

Don't step on my shadow. Advanced. Have you ever noticed just how bright the sun can be in Autumn. The angle of the sun, or perhaps its proximity to the earth, seems to make the sunlight intense, in a way that is different from Summer. As we were wal

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

As the snow returns to Yellowstone, it seems like the clock is turning back. All traces of the human world are covered up. A reminder that when the heart of this great wilderness was made a national park nearly 140 years ago, it was one of the most r

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Erin: Smell that! Sean: Smell what? Erin: Cant you smell the changing of the seasons? I love autumn. The fall colors are out and theres a chill is in the air. Sean: That means Ill be raking leaves every weekend when I should be watching football. Eri

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. 秋天即是第二个春天,每片叶子都是花朵。阿尔贝加缪 图片1

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.12