Effects of Financial Crisis on College Students 1.金融危机给各行各业都造成了一定影响 2.金融危机对大学生造成何种影响 3.作为大学生,应怎样应对这种影响 ● 审题概述 这是一篇主要论述金融危机与大

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

1、随着现代化的不断加速发展,全世界的物质生活水平不断攀升,但人们却日益受到亚健康这种不良状态的威胁。 2、亚健康的具体表现及在我国的蔓延程度(据调查,北京75%、上海72%、广州

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Do Libraries Become Useless at the Age of Information? You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese: 1. 有些人认为信息

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

There goes my baby (oo girl look at you) You don't know how good it feels to call you my girl Loving everything you do Oo girl look at you Bet you ain't know that i be checking you out When you be putting your heels on I swear your body's so perfect

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Im lyin here on the floor where you left me I think I took too much Im crying here, what have you done? I thought it would be fun I cant stay on your life support, theres a shortage in the switch, I cant stay on your morphine, cuz its making me itch

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Gonna catch a freight train as far as I can Lord I don't care which way it goes Gonna climb a mountain, the highest mountain Lord Jump off ain't nobody gonna know Can't you see, can't you see What that woman's been doin' to me? Can't you see, can't y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Nobody here knocking at my door The sound of silence I can't take anymore Nobody ringing my telephone now Oh how I miss such a beautiful sound And I don't even know how I survive I won't make it to the shore without your light No I don't even know if

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Let me tell you about a place, somewhere up in New York way where the people are so gay, twistin the night away Here they have a lot of fun, puttin trouble on the run Oh man youll find the old and young twistin the night away Heres a man in eve

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Well, my temperature's rising and my feet hit the floor Twenty people knocking 'cause they're wanting some more Let me in, baby, I don't know what you've got But you'd better take it easy, 'cause this place is hot So glad we made it, so glad we made

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover Hey sister, no the water's sweet but blood is thicker Ooooooh with the sky comes falling down, for you there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do Hey brother, do you still belive in one another Hey

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Can't count the years on one hand That we've been together I need the other one to hold you. Make you feel, make you feel better. It's not a walk in the park To love each other. But when our fingers interlock, Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it C

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Andrew Jackson and the Election of 1828 安德鲁.杰克逊以及1828年的总统竞选 From VOA Learning English, welcome to The Making of a Nation, our weekly program of American history for people learning English. I'm Steve Ember. 来自美国之音

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

插入语通常是说话者对所表达意思的一种补充、强调、解释或者是说话人的一种态度。它的位置比较灵活,常常会用逗号或者破折号和其他部分隔开,但是在语法上不会影响其他成分。 插入语

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Christmas Message from Boris Johnson, Mayor of London Monday, 23 December 2013 Hi folks, Im Boris Johnson, Im the Mayor of London. Just wishing everybody a very happy Christmas and saying that, I think, in many ways 2013 has been even more extraordin

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

第一,稳定军心。 第二,层次清晰。 如果碰到了以前有过提纲的那最好了,如果没有,现场列了总归比没有的要好吧。列出了提纲,无论怎么样,都要让文章看起来有个系统,有个层次,有个

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

You've been wearing that crown and tearing me down It's been a while since you've treated me right You strung me along for far too long Cause I never gave up the fight Until now It's gonna hit you hard 'til you see stars Its gonna put you through a w

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You've been wearing that crown and tearing me down It's been a while since you've treated me right You strung me along for far too long Cause I never gave up the fight Until now It's gonna hit you hard 'til you see stars Its gonna put you through a w

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You're no good, I know That's what I've been told You're not smart, not nimble You can't tell a joke You get lost when you drive home More than once in a while You can't understand a movie If you watch it on your own But baby,When you're close to me

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

How about a round of applause A standing ovation Written by Hermansen, Eriksen, Smith Produced by StarGate You look so dumb right now Standing outside my house Trying to apologize Youre so ugly when you cry Please, just cut it out Dont tell me youre

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Seems like everybodys got a price, I wonder how they sleep at night. When the tale comes first, And the truth comes second, Just stop, for a minute and Smile Why is everybody so serious! Acting so damn mysterious You got your shades on your eyes And

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音