2013年5月18日雅思听力考试回忆: 听力没背机经,S1是两个人选酒店,S2,冰球在无忧机经里,S3,是古画分辨真伪,S4是关于Sustainability。

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

Part III Listening Comprehension Section A Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and2 long conversations. At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and t

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

本次考试的题目配置:2旧2新,填空题与选择题在题量上旗鼓相当。Section One:填空题;Section Two:配对题 + 单项选择题;Section Three:单项选择题 + 配对题;Section Four:填空题。据今天参加考试的同

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

为大家整理了2013年4月27日雅思阅读回忆速递,供考生们参考,以下是详细内容。 乐静老师雅思阅读快报: P1 rubber tfng6个,summary6个。发明发展史类 P2 odd and curious money.多选和matching P3 blind to ch

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

A类小作文 图表类型: 流程图 作文题目 : The diagram shows the process of collecting rain water and purifying it to drinking water in Australia. 写作指导: 1时间顺序 2 连接词的使用 3 被动语态 4 一般现在时 5 分阶

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

Having Bad Credit Alisha: This is the second time Ive been turned down for a credit card in a month. I dont know what Im doing wrong. James: Have you checked your credit report recently? Maybe you have a bad credit rating. Alisha: I have a full-time

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之日常生活

Getting a Massage Robert: Why are you twisting your back like that? Staci: Im in pain. My back and shoulders really hurt. I think its from sitting at this computer all the time. Robert: What you need is a good massage. It can get rid of the knots in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之就医和人际交往

2013年2月16日雅思考试 口语真题 回忆 厦大403考场 part 1 warm-up home housework part 2 describe a friend part 3 the comparison between family and friend, more time with friends or family, is it family important 厦门福州 part1 name

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

考试日期: 2013.03.09 类别 Bar Chart 题目 The bar chart shows average hours of housework done by women (unemployment, part time, full time) and full time working men. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, an

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

2013年2月2日雅思写作考试回忆 A类雅思写作回忆: 大作文 Some people think about watching Television is bad for children in every way.others think is good for develop children as their grow up. 精准版:Some people say watching

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

A Little Help From My Friends (Lennon/McCartney) What would you think if I sang out of tune, Would you stand up and walk out on me. Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song, And I'll try not to sing out of key. I get by with a little help from my f

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Oh, no, no, no, no, no... When you feel it in your body You found somebody who makes you change your ways Like hanging with your crew Said you act like you're ready But you don't really know And everything in your past - you wanna let it go I've been

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Toot toot hey beep beep Toot toot hey beep beep Bad girls Talking about the sad girls Sad girls Talking about bad girls yeah See them out on the street at night walkin' Picking up on all kinds of strangers If the price is right [00:40.33]You can't sc

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Man, it's been a long day Stuck thinking 'bout it driving on the freeway Wondering if I really tried everything I could Not knowing if I should try a little harder Oh, but i'm scared tell That there may not be another one like this And I confess that

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Why How many times do I have to try to tell you That I'm sorry for the things I've done But when I start to try to tell you That's when you have to tell me Hey this kind of trouble's only just begun I tell myself too many times Why don't you ever lea

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

These lips can't wait to taste your skin, baby, no, no And these eyes, yeah, can't wait to see your grin, ooh ooh baby Just let my love Just let my love adorn you Please baby, yeah You gotta know You gotta know You know that I adore you Yeah baby Bab

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

hee hee! ooh! go on girl! aaow! hey,prety baby with the high heels on! u give me fever like i'm never ever known! u're just a product of lonely lives! i like the groove of ur walk,ur talk,ur dress ! i feel ur fever from miles around. i'll pick u up i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I have nothing Share my life, take me for what I am Cause Ill never change all my colours for you Take my love, Ill never ask for too much Just all that you are and everything that you do I dont really need to look very much further I dont want to ha

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

2013年6月英语六级作文预测:早教 Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six or seven years old. Others believe that it is important for young children to go to school as soon as possibl

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

2013年6月英语六级作文预测:和谐 As is illustrated in the picture, a student is excessively fond of computer game so that he can not see anything suddenly. Accordingly, the fact that students being on the rise spent their spare time playi

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导