Going public was an important milestone for Alibaba. The time was right. Our B2B company is established, market conditions are healthy, and management is strong. The reception proved a mainland Chinese company can list in Hong Kong and still get a ve

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

We're in China today because I believe in one thing: global vision, local win. We designed the business model ourselves. Our focus is on helping small and medium-size companies make money. We never copied a model from the U.S., like a lot of Chinese

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

We competed with China Telecom for about a year. The general manager of China Telecom offered to invest$185, 000 to do a joint venture. It was the most money I had ever seen in my life. But unfortunately, China Telecom got five seats on the board. I

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

When I graduated, I was the only one of 500 students assigned to teach at a university. My pay was 100 to 120 yuan(RMB), which is like $12 to $15 per month. I always had a dream that when I finished my five years, I would join a business-a hotel or w

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

When I was 12 years old, I got interested in learning English. I rode my bike for 40 minutes every morning, rain or snow, 我12岁时开始对学习英语感兴趣。杭州西湖区位于上海西南方向100公里处。 for eight years to a hotel ne

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

好莱坞电影制作人杨燕子联系知名编剧筹备剧本,打算将马云及阿里巴巴的故事登上好莱坞大银幕. 好莱坞筹拍马云传记电影 Founder of the Alibaba Group Jack Ma could be the subject of a movie. The man has just

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Jack Ma announced last Tuesday that Alibaba will host a two-day conference in Detroit in June to teach US businesses how to sell to the company's 443 million customers in China on the world's biggest e-commerce site. 马云于上周二表示,阿里巴

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Alibaba Group Holding, known for its success in e-commerce, is trying to build up its reputation as a technology powerhouse. 因电商领域的成就而广为人知的阿里巴巴集团正在尝试建立其作为科技巨头的声誉。 In the next t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

杭州的历史意义: Hangzhou is lucky enough to be one of the first group of cities open to the world. 杭州有幸能够成为(中国)首批向世界开放的城市。杭州有幸能够成为(中国)首批向世界开放的城市。 Bec

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

介绍: A young Jack Ma look-alike has won the heart of the founder of Alibaba Group, the real Jack Ma. 长得酷似马云的小孩打动了阿里巴巴的老板,真马云。 Fan Xiaoqin or mini Jack Ma is 8 years old and lives in Yongfeng County,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Dialogue 1 Mark: Hi Jingjing, how's work these days? 马克: 嗨,京晶,最近你工作忙吗? Jingjing: It's a bit busier than usual, but mostly routine. How about you? Are you all ready for the fall semester to begin? 京晶: 比平时忙一些,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

本周科技界大事爆棚。有阿里路演、苹果新产品发布会。快听节目学学相关的英语吧! 阿里巴巴上市了本节课的重点词汇: Jack Ma 马云IPO (initial public offering) 首次公开募股Go public 上市Roadshow 路

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

While Alibaba's Jack Ma is one of the most admired entrepreneurs in China and numbers among the richest men in the world, not many think of him when it comes to art. 虽然阿里巴巴的马云是中国最受推崇的企业家,也是世界上最富有

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Bill Gates has pulled together a multinational band of investors to put billions into clean energy. 比尔盖茨联合了多国投资者,将向清洁能源领域投资数十亿美元。 The Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist is set to announce

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The presumptive Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said he will be prepared to meet the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, Mr Trump said that if he was elected in November. He would talk to Mr Kim about his countrys nuclear program and

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

【俚语】 Retirev. 退休 【例句】 JackMawillretireaschairmanfromAlibabaGroupayearlater. 一年后,马云将从阿里巴巴集团董事长的职位上退休。 Resignv. 辞去职务 【例句】 TheAlibabaGroupsaidonMondaythatJackMawouldresi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

还有不到三天的时间就高考了。这个日子相信肯定勾起了不少人对于高考的回忆。犹记得,当时为了备考,起早贪黑,缺觉缺的厉害,上课的时候,总会不由自主的睡着。老师们也很体贴,和

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

In his speech to this year's St. Petersberg International Economic Forum, Alibaba's President Jack Ma highlighted the role of the internet in changing people's life and encouraged young Russians to start their own business online. 15 years ago, nobod

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台