Looks like the sun won't come out today But the weather man said there's no chance of rain Every once in a while, you need to get away It feels like voodoo dolls and prank calls every day But I believe that we're meant to fly And come with me, baby d

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson grew up in a small town 在一个小镇成长 and when the rain would fall down 每当大雨迷茫 i just stared out my window 我只是向窗外凝望 dreaming of a could-be 梦想着我的梦想 and if i'd end up happy 如果

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

fly n. 苍蝇,飞行 v. 飞翔,飘扬,溃逃 adj.机敏的,敏捷的 例句:Several seagulls flew across the sky. 几只海鸥飞过天空。 soar v.高飞,滑翔,剧增,昂扬 n.高飞范围,高涨程度 例句:The eagle ne

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Y Y fly fly my my Y Y 飞翔 飞翔 我的 我的 sky sky try try why why 天空 天空 尝试 尝试 为什么 为什么 High, high in the sky, I can see a butterfly. 高高的天空上,我能看见一只蝴蝶。 High, high in the sky, I wish I c

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

She's looking for a job and a finer place to stay,她在找一份工作,找一处更好的栖身地 She's looking for the hope and the empty promises,她在空洞的承诺中寻找希望 She's working two jobs, keeping alive,她做两份工才勉强过

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Grew up in a small town 在一个小镇成长 And when the rain would fall down 每当大雨迷茫 I just stared out my window 我只是向窗外凝望 Dreaming of a could-be 梦想着我的梦想 And if I'd end up happy 如果我能快乐死亡 I wo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene I'm begging of you, please don't take my man Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene Please don't take him just because you can Your beauty is beyond compare With flaming locks of auburn hair With ivory skin and eyes of emerald

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

注定飞翔Meant to Fly----Eva Avila 19岁的Eva Avila出身在渥太华,成长在于渥太华一河之隔的魁省城市Gatineau市,她的母亲是法裔加拿大人,父亲是秘鲁移民,Eva Avila从小向父亲学习唱歌,会说英、法

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲