I was struggling to keep up some of the time and the scenery was going past way too fast and close at times. 我努力跟上时间的脚步,因为眼前的风景有时逝去得太快。(约翰邦德) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.8

Life is a journey. What we should care about is not where it's headed but what we see and how we feel. 人生就是一场旅行,不要在乎目的地,只需在乎沿途的风景以及看风景的心情。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.02

Life's a climb, but the view is great. 生活就像一场攀登,但风景美不胜收。《汉娜蒙塔娜》 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.5

Teaching Computers to Enjoy the View 电脑也会欣赏风景啦! What sort of scenery do you find most appealing? Researchers in the U.K. asked volunteers that question, through an online photo-rating game, and the result was sort of what you'd ex

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年科学美国人(七)月

We are having the hotel grounds landscaped. 我们对旅馆进行造园绿化。 landscape可作名词,表示景观,景色; scenery都有风景的意思,但landscape比较多指地面上的风景。 第一句的landscape用做动词,表示造园

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

The grass is greener on the other side of the fence. 隔岸风景好。 Do you have a minute? 你有时间吗? Do you have time? 你有时间吗? You got a minute? 你有时间吗? Got a minute? 你有时间吗? 为什么老姑娘叫spinster?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

It's not easy to knuckle down to the responsibilities of a working week and a wounded world after the excitements of the Olympic experience which has taken us all by surprise. 在令人惊叹的奥运会之后,人们一时间很难从激动的状态中

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

Jana: You mentioned snow. I had no idea it snows in South Africa. Peter: Yeah, maybe I should qualify that. The central part of South Africa actually there's a range of mountains that run straight through from the northern part of South Africa right

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

The Golden Bird 07 黄金鸟 07 [牙牙学语-童话] 他被带到国王面前。国王说:你永远也得不到我的女儿,除非你能在八天之内把那座挡住我窗外风景的山挖走。....

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 牙牙学英语

I worked hard everyday. 我每天很努力工作。 My boss admired me very much. 我的老板非常欣赏我。 I couldn't believe that the boss gave a pink slip to me today. 不敢相信老板今天居然炒我鱿鱼。 I don't understand that how

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Youre such a beautiful writer Thats not all you are Im sorry about making a pass It was subtle but I think that you grasped The meaning intended I can be a friend to you I wont pretend Im not interested in breaking your heart Its not love no its noth

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Trust me I tried to tell you go away from the evening my only lights oh it is all even still I understand every word you ever done for me a turnip top bright from your hands when it opens I took a real and empty space for the summer a golden view ato

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Vermont: Small in Size, Big in Beauty 小小的佛蒙特,风景多多 From VOA Learning English, welcome to This is America! I'm Steve Ember. 这里是美国之音英语学习,欢迎来到美国,我是斯蒂芬爱明伯。 Today on our program,

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

第一句:I want to visit some historic sites. 我想参观一些历史名胜。 A: Where do you plan to travel? 你打算去哪儿旅游? B: I want to visit some historic sites. Can you suggest some places for me, please? 我想参观一些历史名

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:What a wonderful view! 多美的景色啊! A: What a wonderful view! 多美的景色啊! B: Yeah, we can get a view of the whole city. 是啊,我们能看到全城的景色。 第二句:How beautiful a view! 这风景

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

When I came home from Japan I sent picture post-cards to all the Japanese school-boys who had given me their names. 我从日本回国后,就给那些想和我通信的日本男孩都寄了风景明信片。 I had chosen cards that I thought would

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Another letter contained a picture of three monkeys carved in wood in the greatest of all Japanese temples at Nikko. 另一封信里是一幅画,画的是三只用木头雕刻的猴子。这三只猴子在日光市最大的神社里。 One monkey h

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Is a dinner included in the evening tour? 晚间游览团包括晚餐吗? Of course.We also go to the night club,so you can enjoy dancing. 当然,我们还要去夜总会,可以愉快地跳舞。 How about an afternoon tour? 下午团呢? We ta

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

It's a long long journey Till I know where I'm supposed to be It's a long long journey I don't know if I can believe When shadows fall and block my eyes I am lost and know that I must hide It's a long long journey Till I find my way home to youMany d

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲