Considering your experience in the field, you are qualified as our agent. We decided to intrust you with the sole agency for computers.Tkank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.We keep a stock in Beijing in acting as distributive as well in

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语音频

经济学人音频版 Unit7:Leaders-Private equity

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人音频版

经济学人音频版 Unit10:Briefings-Sri Lanka

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人音频版

经济学人音频版 Unit5:Leaders-Spain and ETA

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人音频版

经济学人音频版 Unit3:The world this week - Business

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人音频版

经济学人音频版 Unit2:The world this week-Politics

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人音频版

经济学人音频版 Unit4:Leaders-Innovation

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人音频版

经济学人音频版 Unit22:The Americas-Bolivia

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人音频版

经济学人音频版 Unit18:United States-Lawnmowers

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人音频版

The quick answer is that nobody knows. The long answer is that are lots of different theories. So, if youre interested, read on! Some theories of the purpose of dreams Freud believed that we dream so that we can release the deep, secret desires that

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

如今在西方,健全的人常被提醒残疾的人跟他们拥有的权利是一样的。但发展中国家的情况又是如何?在没有为残疾设施的情况又是如何? Disability by Chris Wilson Nowadays in the west the able bodied ar

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

Rivers: what do they mean to you? Are they just something boring you learn about in geography at school? For many people the answer is probably yes, but anyone who has ever lived beside one and gone for walks along its bank, swum in it, gone fishing,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

Treasure! by Alison Driver When I was a young girl living in Ireland, I was always pleased when it rained, because that meant I could go treasure hunting. Whats the connection between a wet day and a search for buried treasure? Well, its quite simple

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

Illiteracy By Linda Baxter Ive written this article and youre reading it. So we are members of the same club. Were both literate - we can read and write. And we both probably feel that literacy is essential to our lives. But millions of people all ov

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

Collecting things - My Grandmother's elephant By Chris Wilson My grandmother had a beautiful elephant carved out of sandalwood on her dressing table which I secretly used to covet. I wanted it more than anything in the world. It was about the size of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

These days there are thousands of charities round the world and it is possible to donate money to help people, animals and places. (A) The RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) was the first organisation dedicated to the well

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

Mountains By Richard Sidaway Here's a look at three popular mountain sports and some serious environmental problems facing mountains and the people who live on them. Snowboarding Thankfully, 'the winterstick' and 'the snurfer' never caught on as name

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

Asthma by John Russell With World Health day on 7th April, this week we take a closer look at a very common health problem. Does your chest regularly feel tight? Do you find it difficult to breathe after light exercise? Do you sometimes make a wheezi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

Twins by Richard Sidaway What do the singer Alanis Morissette, the supermodel Gisele Bundchen and the ex-Secretary General of the United Nations Kofi Annan all have in common? The answer is, they all have a brother or sister who was born on the same

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

Weather by Mike Rayner It's hardly surprising that weather is a favourite topic for so many people around the world - it affects where we choose to live, what we wear, our moods, and perhaps even our national characteristics. A sunny day can relieve

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志