A: Welcome to Al's Bakery. What can I get you? 欢迎来到艾尔面包店。我能为你做些什么? B: Hi! Let me get a dozen croissants, four blueberry muffins and a loaf of sourdough bread. 嗨!给我来个羊角面包,4个蓝莓的松饼和

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Welcome to our show! Today, I am going to show you how to make the perfect mouthwatering sandwich! Are you ready? Lets get started ! A: Lets start with the basics :bread. Bread is an important ingredient here. You need to remember one thing -choos

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

It is late on a slow Wednesday, when Herb seats the fat man at my station. This fat man is the fattest person I have ever seen, though he is neat-appearing and well-dressed enough. Good evening, I say. May I serve you? 那是一个漫长的周三的晚

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Why Salt Clump s 为什么盐会结块? You probably noticed that sometimes the salt gets clump y . If its really humid outsidethere may even be condensation on top of the salt shaker. The reason this happens is that salt is hygroscopic . Hygroscop

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Whats a holiday without a feast or a few. Chengdu city clearly had this in mind with its International Food and Tourism Festival. This years event brings a taste of the world to southwest Chinas Sichuan province. 没有盛宴的节日怎能被称为节

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年10月

In Egypt, a shortage of subsidized bread has resulted in long lines and occasional clashes in which several people have been killed. The president has ordered the army to use its bakeries to try to end the bread crisis, but the roots of the problem a

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

地点:钱德勒和乔伊公寓 人物:钱德勒,乔伊 事件:钱德勒爱上了乔伊的女朋友,乔伊认为他背叛了自己,非常愤怒。 Chandler: Look, I'm sorry! But there's nothing I can do, I think I'm in love with her! 钱德

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台