Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到听力原文收集区,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语轻松咖啡馆-EZ Cafe

The Pyramids in Cairo are my favourite buildings in the whole world. I knew all about them when I was very young. They have always fascinated me. They really are one of the worlds wonders. People still dont know how they were built. I think they are

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

《舞林争霸》本赛季距离决赛仅仅一步之遥,四强之中将有一人被拒于决赛大门之外。谁将在抵达金字塔尖之前尝到失意的痛苦?加奈儿梦奈和Flo Rida作为嘉宾助阵献唱,精彩内容,敬请期待!

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(209) / 评论(0) 分类 舞林争霸 第七季

不管是UFO的目击还是埃及金字塔的惊人构造,人类一直致力寻找生命谜团的答案:宇宙中只有我们吗?本期聚光灯挑战赛亲临麦田怪圈现场,要求选手两人分组根据麦田怪圈的航拍图创造可能

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 特效化妆师大对决 第六季

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 海绵宝宝又回来了,踩中每个方块让他变成指定颜色就能过关。 游戏点play按钮开始,用鼠标键点击跳跃,要小心不要掉下去哦,空中有时会出现

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

Todd: Tennessee! 田纳西! Tenn: Yes! 我在! Todd: We're gonna talk about sports. 我们来谈谈运动。 Tenn: OK. I'm not big on sports, but. 好的。但是我并不热衷运动。 Todd: OK, well, that's OK. So you, you don't like sports. 没

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Listen and enjoy When Will I See You Again hoo-oo, haa-ah haa-ah,hoo-oo precious moments When will I see you again When will we share precious moments Will I have to wait forever Or will I have to suffer and cry the whole night through When will I se

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

Visitors at Egypt's Giza Pyramids on Saturday got a rare opportunity. They were able to catch a glimpse inside an underground chamber, just south of the Great Pyramid containing the pieces of an ancient funerary boat which many believed was intended

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2016年

It has been called the curse of the Pharaohs. Vengeance against adventurers who disturbed the sacred tombs of the pyramids. 1699, a polish ship carrying two mommies is _________1________. 1803, four expedition members enter Kahfre's pyramid never to

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Aiste / Lithuania speaker I would like to visit Sri Lanka because I like a bit of Indian culture but India is so big but Sri Lanka has something special and I think people are friendly and happy and outgoing in that country. David / Kenya speaker Wha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

阿卡帕纳是最大的梯形金字塔,曾被认为是一座人工堆建的小山。阿卡帕纳金字塔是遗址中最大的建筑,塔底平面呈长方形,长180米,140米。 One thousand years before Columbus, they were pyramid builders, warriors, the architects of an empire in South America. Th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

First, I would have breakfast with Queen Elizabeth II in Buckingham Palace. 首先,我在白金汉宫和英国女王伊丽莎白二世吃早餐。 Then I would go to the moon with Heller Borry in my own plane. On the moon I would take photos and si

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 一副诡异的场景出现在埃及的金字塔中!埃及的艳后复活了,并且在塔中跳起了让人眩目的舞蹈,你是不是愿意与她一同翩翩起舞呢

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好玩英语小游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 用鼠标键点击跳跃,要小心不要掉下去哦,空中有时会出现飞船,你跳上去可以快速从头开始

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

Transcript by myconsent One thousand years before Columbus, there were pyramid builders, warriors -- the architects of an empire in South America. The Tiwanaku(蒂瓦纳科人) lived in a valley of Lake Titicaca(的的喀喀湖) for 1,500 hundred

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

Lesson 10 Nature 第十课 大自然 March 20 3月20日 Sunsets Around the World 绚烂夕阳 Read it! 读读看! Toby Traveler is a world traveler. 托比.旅行家先生是一位世界旅行家, He talks about his favorite sunsets around the

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

A pickled man is called a mummy, and the mummies of many such rulers of Egypt are now in museums. 一个用防腐剂处理后的人叫做木乃伊。许多这样的木乃伊埃及曾经的统治者现在就存放在博物馆里。 One of the Seven Wo

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

The Colosseum standing proudly in Sydney Harbour 罗马剧场挺立在美丽的悉尼港 DesignCrowd launched a competition for people to remove popular attractions into new cities. DesignCrowd网站(设计群组网站)发起了一个活动:鼓励

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

But what if that estimate is just based on your own experience in a non-mastery framework, 但假如那些判断仅仅是基于你们非掌握体系的个人经验, your own experience with yourself or observing your peers, 是基于你们的自身经

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

So as a society, we have a question: 所以对一个社会而言,我们有一个问题: All this new productivity is happening because of this technology, but who participates in it? 科技带来的这些新生产力,是谁参与其中呢? Is

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇