Study: Auto Assist Systems Struggle in Real-World Situations A new study has found that driver assistance systems fail to perform some actions in real-world test situations. 一项新研究发现,辅助驾驶系统在真实测试中未能执行一些

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(390) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

China's Ministry of Transport is reportedly mulling over proposals to regulate increasingly popular online cab hailing services, according to Economic Information Daily on last Wednesday. 据经济参考报上周三报道,中国交通部正在考虑针

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

突破口语之独白(12):Private Transportation专用交通工具 Americans love big cars. They buy huge trucks and sport utility vehicles (SUVs) that could go across a desert and back to take their kids to school. It really is a horrible thing for the environm

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

In the first ____of my college years, I was ____ to find a job I could enjoy and I was very ____ in being able to work for a TV and radio company called Keith Fordyce. I worked in the company's _____ museum during the day and was ______ as a barman i

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

1. park,停放(车辆等)。parking space,停车位。 eg:Don't park the car on this street. 别把汽车停放在这条街上。 2. respect,方面。 eg:No one can rival him in this respect. 在这方面没有人能比得上他。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

BBC news with Marian Marshall. Gunmen in Jordan have carried out a series of attacks in the historic town of Karak, killing 9 people including a Canadian tourist and 5 police. The gunmen also opened fire at the ancient crusader castle that dominates

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Kathy: Does Mr. Schmidt know he's going to become a father? Kim: No, and I have no way of getting ahold of him! There's no phone where he's at! Kathy: Well, he has a surprise waiting for him when he gets back, doesn't he! Kim: My older sister Judy wi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Billy: I bought it. I got a watch, too. The company that sells this car has a car club. Jennifer: Where you can buy lots of paraphernalia? Billy: Yeah, and meet other drivers of the same car! Jennifer: Cool! Billy: I know girls love this kind of car.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

NASA Wants To Teach You About Hydroplaning 美国宇航局教你如何防滑 What is hydroplaning? 什么是打滑现象? Hydroplaning happens when a vehicle moves too quickly along a wet road. A layer of water accumulates under the tires; they lif

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

This is Weekend Edition from NPR News. I am Scott Simon. Imagine yourself in the future for a moment riding in a driverless car. You see 10 pedestrians stroll into the street just a few yards ahead of you. The car's going too fast to brake and miss t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Steve Shladover outlines the benefits to be gained from vehicles that could drive themselves and discusses how this could be achieved. 斯蒂夫·施多弗阐述了能自动运行的车辆的诸多裨益

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

【生词预览】 driveoff 驾车离去, plate 车辆号码牌 【笑话原文】 IGottheLicensePlateNumber MarywasathomewatchingTVwithherfriendswhensheheardanoise.Sheranoutjustintimetoseeathiefdriveoffinhercar. Didyouseehisface? Herfriendsaskedwh

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Relief supplies are underway to quake-affected people. Four water-purification vehicles have arrived, it supply drinking water for between three to five thousand people. So far, power supply has resumed in all townships. The Chengdu Military Area Com

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年08月

The number of private cars in China has jumped to 13 times what it was 10 years ago. The rising number of cars has raised concerns over road safety. By the end of October this year, the number of vehicles reached 250 million. Among these, one third a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

Paris authorities restricted traffic in the city for a second day after a lid of pollution sealed the capital causing concern over public health. 巴黎市政府出于公众健康考虑,在大气污染弥漫首都的第二天开始交通限行。 P

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是 large-scale。Large-scale 大规模的。The police busted a large-scale drug-trafficking ring. 警察捕获了一个大型毒品走私集团。Russia said that it is not planning a large-scale evacuation of its citizens l

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Ultimately, the idea is that the algorithm will also learn from the experiences of its brethren in other cars, by arranging for all such systems to share their data online. 最终,通过数据在线分享的方式,可以获得其他车辆所获得的

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Science and technology: Vehicle engine management: Intelligence test 科技:车辆引擎管理:智能测试 A computer program that learns how to save fuel 一种习得省油的电脑程序 From avoiding jaywalkers to emergency braking to eventua

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

By CCTV reporter Ning Hong In China, special labels are placed on vehicles that fail to meet the latest emission standards. These cars with outdated engines are dubbed yellow label vehicles. In a push to clean up Chinas most polluted province, author

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月