听力对话: 兰:杜啊,你知道不,看完人小玉的家,再看看咱们住的房子,我是欲哭无泪啊! 杜:怎么了,她家有什么好?说来听听 兰:在她家的别墅区,一座座高端大气上档次的别墅被美丽

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

聚焦美国富人生活的综艺节目《比弗利娇妻》第四季开播啦,这里我们可以看到童话般的婚礼、名车豪宅、名牌奢侈品、豪华派对,节目将带大家走入美国富人们的真实生活。敬请期待。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第四季

导购口语: Furniture of padauk looks both noble and magnificent. 紫檀木家具看上去既高贵又豪华。 We've got some fine workmanship here. Just look at the glaze. I'm sure you'll be very proud to have them. 这里有一些做工精致的产

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Once George had escaped the stifling restraints of family life in Buckingham House, he decided to create a rival palace of pleasure just half a mile away. There was nothing anywhere in the country to touch Carlton House for luxury and extravagance. M

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Elsa:What sort of business brings you to Berlin? 艾尔莎:你来柏林有何贵干? Sayid:I'm a headhunter. A corporate recruiter. What do you do? 萨义德:我是个猎头。就是招聘专员。你做什么工作? Elsa:My employer is an econom

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎来到早间课堂第二系列《抛招接招》小节目,我是Juliet。 没有钱的日子寸步难行,所以人们总是梦想着有一天能够突然获得很多钱。许多电视剧或电影就常常以一个穷

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Buying a Luxury Car Narin: This car is amazing. Daniel: I know. It has every luxury option available. Narin: This sumptuous interior is so comfortable. Daniel: You haven?t seen anything yet. It has a climate control system for every seat and a voice-

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

图片1 expensive adj. 花费的,昂贵的 例句:I think international calls are very expensive. 我认为国际电话费用很高。 costly adj. 昂贵的,贵重的,代价高的 例句:The costly renovation of the old college building was

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

This is AP News Minute. Democrat Gavin Newson finished first, Republican John Cox finished second in California's gubernatorial primary. The two will now face each other in November. The White House says President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(六)月

文本: 模仿文本: This is the official coronation portrait of George III, painted around the time he moved into Buckingham House. And as was the custom, he's in full royal regalia. Exquisite gold silks and sumptuous ermine robes. But look clo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: If there were sumptuous country villas amidst the olive groves of the Roman countryside, why could there not be equally sumptuous country villas amidst the pear orchards of the South Downs? 译文: 如若罗马乡间的橄榄树丛中,藏

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

介绍: Complimentary 免费赠送的 We had a Deluxe room with two small bottles of complimentary water when we arrived. 当我们到的时候,我们定的豪华套房内有两小瓶免费水。 On the house (酒吧、餐馆)免费的 It was

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说