●询问时间 今天几号? What's today's date? Fill out the form. (请填这张表。) What's today's date? (今天几号?) It's the tenth. (今天10号。) What date is it today? What's the date?

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

President Bush Visits Jacksonville, Florida, Discusses Trade Policy THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. (Applause.) Please be seated. Thank you for the warm welcome. It's nice to be back in J-ville. (Applause.) It's an interesting place to come, isn't it?

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

生活英语情景口语对话:拜访邻居,谈论一团糟的近况 邻里邻外都是亲,工作忙的没时间,很久才去拜访邻居,谈论最近一团糟的近况。请看下面的英语口语对话。 Miss Qi: Hi ,neighor .Long time no

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景对话

双语美文阅读 Think of how stingy you are with your money: if someone on the street asks for $10, you're not giving it to them. There's no way you're giving a 30% tip for a normal dining experience. And so on. 想想你在花钱上是多么的吝啬

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

46.谈论工作 常用应急场景 范例一:My job What is the most enjoyable part about your job? I think meeting people. There are people from all over the country, all over the world, all walks of life which is the most interesting part of my job. What do

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

每期节目一话题,让英语磨练耳朵的同时学到更多有益的小知识,丰富知识的同时受益于生活。 Time-management tips 时间管理技巧 可可电台 There's always time. Time is priorities. 时间是用不尽的,把时间

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

订房时间 要订在什么时候? A:Which date would that be? 要订在什么时候? B: For the night of April 18th for one night. 订4月 18日一个晩上。 同类问句: And the date of the reservation? 房间预订的日期呢? From

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

The Time Message You may have been exposed to this idea before, but this time try to hear. There is a message that is trying to reach you, and it is important that it get through loud and clear. The m

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

As you get older, it feels like time tends to move faster. As Dan Ariely explains over at The Wall Street Journal, we tend to fall into familiar routines as we age and that makes time move quickly. 虽然你年纪越来越大,时间似乎也越走越

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Every year some countries move their clocks forward in the spring only to move them back in the autumn. To the vast majority of the world who doesnt participate in this odd clock fiddling it seems a baffling thing to do. So whats the reason behind it

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

If you're not a morning person, that struggle to get up and out of the house every work day can be seriously hard work. Hell, even if you are a morning person, sometimes it's still an effort. 如果您不是一个早起的人,每天挣扎着起床到

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A: Whats wrong with you? Why are you scratching so much? B: I feel itchy! I cant stand it anymore! I think I may be coming down with something. I feel lightheaded and weak. A: Let me have a look. Whoa! Get away from me! B: Whats wrong? A: I think you

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

这学期阿美和古奇的班上来了很多新老师,这不,两个小女生在对新老师进行评论呢!一起来看看她们最喜欢的老师是谁吧? Listen Read Learn Gucci: There are lots of new teachers in our class this semester. May: Yeah, so what do you think about the teachers? Gu

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

不知道你会不会过完一天发现本来打算做的事还是没做完,很想老天给自己一天48小时,一分钟掰成两分钟用?其实大多数情况下并不是时间少,而是真正用来做事的时间缩水了。复杂的就不提

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

One day youre heading to the beach for a fun day in the sun and the next youre hanging lights and tinsel on a Christmas tree. 某天你可能还在去沙滩玩耍的路上,阳光明媚,转眼第二天就开始给圣诞树挂金箔灯饰了。 It

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

成熟是一种状态,当你突然意识到周围发生的一切,能够理解这些事情背后的缘由,不会因结果得意洋洋抑或一蹶不振,你就成熟了。你已经能够化解压力,不被周围的环境所干扰。看看下面

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

今天我们要学的词是time-consuming。 Time-consuming, 耗费时间的。Wedding planning is very time-consuming, 安排婚礼需要花费很多时间。Being a small business owner is very time-consuming, 做小业主需要投入很多时间。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

从小, 我妈妈都教我要珍惜时间,并且时刻告诉我:浪费时间是最大的犯罪。从一方面讲,它确实让我尽最大可能去利用时间去更多有价值意义的事情。但是我慢慢发现,在珍惜时间和浪费时间

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

时间状语 一般现在时 every …, sometimes, at …, on Sunday, 一般过去时 yesterday, last week, an hour ago, the other day, in 1982, just now 一般将来时 next…, tomorrow, in+时间, 现

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇