LISTENING 3 Phoning for Direciton s 打电话问路 Vocabulary 下面是一些与英国交通有关的词汇,请将这些字填入文章的空格处,每个字限用一次。 double-decker out of catch across northbound underground (or tube) get o

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

alone 独自的 ask for 请求,索要 be alone 独自 caller 打电话的人 certain 某个 exchange 交换台 following 下一个 inquire 询问,打听 inquire about 打听关于 operation 手术 patient 病人 refuse to do 拒绝做 relative 亲戚

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

Mr. Parsons:Okay, well Im sure you have a number of questions to ask me regarding the position. Rebecca:Yes, well Miss Childs did give mean overview of the position over the phone, but there were some details Id like to clarify. Mr. Parsons:Well feel

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Rebecca:Could you tell me a little about the organization? For example, how big is your workforce here? Mr. Parsons: Well in total we have around 150 employees based in Hong Kong with another 400 in our head office in Beijing. The news desk staff in

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Parsons: Right Rebecca. Now I see that after graduating from University your first job was... Rebecca:For a local paper in York called the York Herald. Actually, I started with them as an intern in the beginning. I was really keen on getting some

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

今日知识点: 聊天技巧:赞美 That's a cute dog. 好可爱的狗狗。 如果你是被搭讪的,最简单的回答: Oh, thank you. 谢谢。 同理,我们还可以夸别人的穿着,打扮: Nice dress. 裙子真好看。 Cool sha

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Many countries and regions have issued travel alerts to South Korea, but China has yet to follow suit. On Wednesday, Chinese health authorities say they were keeping a close eye on the MERS situation in South Korea, and will respond accordingly. Chin

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年