[00:31.09]Well, wouldnt this be nice, Gran? 这样不好吗 奶奶? [00:33.53]Going from a boy who works the fields to a man who owns them. 先是在农场干活的男孩 现在是拥有农场的富翁 [00:37.03]And you got to skip the messy bits. 把中

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-给朱丽叶的信

So...so you get the call,you are...and...you really want to know,don't you? yeah, I kinda do. 所以你接到了电话 然后 你真的很想知道 是吧 对啊 还真想 Eh...but no,so you are...you are...Well, at first,were you like 'oh,my god'.Or

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之商务英语

Report: Volunteer Who Dressed as Clown for Syrian Kids Killed 叙利亚装扮成小丑逗小孩开心的志愿者遇难 A volunteer who helped entertain children in war-torn Syria reportedly has been killed. 据报道,一名志愿者遇难,他曾努

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

I am in primary school now, I have many lessons to learn from Monday to Friday, my favorite subject is English. Last week, my English teacher gave us a task, she asked us to make the presentation of our favorite English celebrity. I chose Avril Lavig

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

【撩汉教程】: 介绍: 1.撩的英文怎么讲 hit on: to flirt with someone 和某人调情;撩 She tried to hit on a cute guy but failed last night. 他昨晚去撩一个帅哥,但是失败了。 2.How to hit on a cute guy? When you init

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 《学会英语发音》初阶英语拼读系列 第六册

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 海绵宝宝有点不高兴,要用弄破泡泡的方式来使他高兴,泡泡破的越多他就会越开心哦! 操作方法:鼠标点击泡泡使泡泡破裂。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

lonely i'm mr. lonely, 寂寞,我是寂寞先生 i have nobody for my own 我一无所有 i'm so lonely, 我好寂寞 i'm mr. lonely 我是寂寞先生 i have nobody for my own 我一无所有 i'm so lonely, 我好寂寞 yo(you), this one here, 你

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

All right,let's check back in with Clinton and his new fiance Stephnie and their whole family, 好了 我们联系下Clinton和他的未婚妻Stephnie 以及全部家庭成员 I see you're celebrating already. 我看到你们已经开始庆祝了 How

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Club sandwich, burger. 总会三明治,汉堡包 Why the big smile, Han? 憨,干嘛笑得这么开心 You going commando under those corduroys? 是在兴奋灯芯绒裤里没穿内裤吗 No, Max, I am happy today because diner clientele has final

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Our first guest is one of the Hollywood true movie stars with films like Glory,Malcolm X and Philadelphia. 我们的第一位嘉宾是真正的好莱坞明星 他拍过《光荣》《黑潮》《费城故事》 His latest movie Safe House opens today

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Wait a minute,I'm not Chewbacca.No no no,you're next and you're not gonna like it. 等一下 我可不是Chewbacca 不 不 不 我会告诉你 但我知道你不会喜欢它 Somebody asked me this morning and I made this snap judgement.Yoda,Yoda,yeah

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

剧本与台词 Marty: Yo, Al, Melman and Gloria are over there having a good time. 嗨,Al,Melman和Gloria 在那边玩得很开心呢。 Marty: There's room on the fun side for one more. 快乐小屋那边还有一个席位呢。 Alex: No, thank

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Subject : I am sure mom will be as pleased as Punch. 第一, 迷你对话 A: Im sure mom will be as pleased as Punch when receiving my flowers. 当妈妈收到我的礼物的时候肯定会特别高兴。 B: Because you are such a considerate daugh

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Youmademyday你让我一天都无比快乐 例句: Itisawonderfuldinner,thankyoudear,youmademyday. 晚餐很棒,谢谢你亲爱的,你让我度过了愉快的一天。 ThephonecallfromMikereallymademyday. 麦克打来电话,让我一天都很开

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Manyhappyreturnsoftheday. 年年有今日,岁岁有今朝。/福如东海,寿比南山。 Happy24thbirthday! 24岁生日快乐! Wishingyouawonderfulbirthday. 祝你过一个愉快的生日。 Allthebest! 祝你一切都好! Haveagreat/smash

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

迷你对话 A: It seems to me that you fall for good-looking guys. 我看来你好像挺喜欢那个英俊的小伙子的。 B: Yeah. 是的。 A: Why dont you date up a handsome guy and spend time together? 为什么你不找个帅哥作伴呢? B

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

模仿句子:And the movie offers so many happy versions of things, you know, happy cowboys and sailors and swimmers. And then we meet the communists. And their version of communism is still happy too. 翻译:影片营造了太多开心的场景。

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

6、Thank You for Everything. 感谢你做的一切。 【对话一:】 A: Jenny, are you having a good time? B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food. A: Im glad you are enjoying yourself. B: Thank

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

Stop it.Hi jon,hi.It's glad to see you 别这样呐 你好Jon 好啊 见到你真高兴 Well you have to be happy.I have to be happy.well apparently it's required 你最近一定很开心啊 我不得不开心 很显然 这是必须的 I'm actually,y

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀