1.有趣的漫画 The turtle goes very slowly. 乌龟走得很慢。 The rabbit goes very fast. 兔子走得很快。 The kangaroo goes very fast. 袋鼠走得很快。 The koala goes very slowly. 无尾熊走得 My big brother goes very fast. 我哥哥

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字4A

Lesson14: Australia 第十四课:澳大利亚 1. A map of Australia 1. 澳大利亚地图 Look at this map, Li Ming. Do you know what country it is? 李明,看这幅地图。 你知道这是哪个国家吗? Yes, I know! It's Australia! 我当然知

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第五册

You can see pandas in China. 在中国你可以看到大熊猫。 You can see bald eagles in the US. 在美国你可以看到秃鹰。 You can see polar bears in Canada. 在加拿大你可以看到北极熊。 You can see kangaroos in Australia. 在澳

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 悠然清新唯美风,自然疗伤系...在澳大利亚,考拉骑着袋鼠,收集风中飘来的花瓣~ 鼠标操作,连点跳起,收集风中的玫瑰花瓣,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

UNIT 4 Lessons 25-32 Animals at the Zoo 第四单元 第25-32课 动物园里的动物 Lesson 25 Lions and Tigers 第25课 狮子和老虎 1. What is it? 1. 它是什么? lion 狮子 A lion has a mane. 狮子有鬃毛。 tiger 老虎 A tiger has st

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第三册

Koala 树袋熊 A koala is one of the most famous animals in Australia. 树袋熊是澳大利亚最著名的动物之一。 The koala eats only leaves and lives in trees. 树袋熊只吃树叶并且生活在树上。 It has long arms like a monkey. 它

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

英语在考研英语所涵盖的科目当中,可以说英语是最令人头疼的一块,考研英语单词的记忆需要掌握大概5500 个,从现在开始考研倒计时大约有11个月的时间,算下来,我们每天单词的记忆量要

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Does a Kangaroo have a mother,too? Yes!A kangaroo has a mother.Just like me and you. Does a Lion have a mother,too? Yes!A Lion has a mother.Just like me and you. Does a Giraffe have a mother,too? Yes!A Giraffe has a mother.Just like me and you. Does

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

Does a bear have a mother,too? Yes! a bear has a mother. Just like me and you. Does an elephant have a mother,too? Yes! an elephant has a mother. Just like me and you. Does a monkey have a mother,too? Yes! a monkey has a mother. Just like me and you.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

There are many dangerous animals in Australia like the crocodile for example. When I was in Australia I saw many crocodiles when I was in the north and they did look very scary with their big jaws and lots of teeth. It was quite scary. We saw them fr

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

This real-life Dr. Dolittle walks with the animals, talks with the animals and even takes selfies with them. 怪医杜立德在现实中上演,他和动物们一起散步,一起聊天,甚至还玩起了自拍。 Traveller Allan Dixon, 29, has a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Oh, professor! shouted Ned Land, whose hunting fever had gone to his brain. 啊!教授,尼德兰喊,他打猎的兴致狂热起来了, What excellent game, especially in a stew! What a supply for the Nautilus! 多么好吃的猎物,特别是闷

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Todd: Rebecca, I'm a huge animal lover. I love animals and Australia has lots of wildlife and animals. I was wondering, could you talk about them and starting with, what's the deal with the camels? Why do you have camels? Rebecca: Camels are not real

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

注意:一. 请用英语回答问题6,而不是朗读问题6。 二. 仅仅朗读问句的录音是无效录音,一律删除。 6. What is the difference between Beijing and your hometown? 该题是大学英语四六级口语考试、雅思口语

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级口语考试问题

hairdresser n.美发师 A hairdresser is one whose job is to cut, style, and color people's hair. 美发师的工作就是为人剪发,作造型及染发。 barbershop n.理发店 Bob swore he would never go to that barbershop again because none of h

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500