AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: why forgetfulness might actually help in learning a second language. RS: Ben Levy is a graduate student in the Psychology Department at the University of Oregon, studying an area

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Today on Wordmaster, Rosanne Skirble takes us to a school in America鈥檚 Pacific island state, Hawaii, where students are immersed in the Hawaiian language and culture. RS: Students at Anuenue (ah-new-new) Hawaiian Immersion School in Honolulu stra

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

I'm Nancy Beardsley, filling in for Avi Arditti and Rosanne Skirble. This week on Wordmaster we'll talk about communication -- and miscommunication -- between mothers and daughters. Our guest is Deborah Tannen, a Georgetown University linguistics pro

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: acting like an actor to improve your memory. RS: Our guest is Tony Noice, an actor, director, teacher and cognitive researcher - someone who studies how we think. He and his psych

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: English teacher Lida Baker explains the use of the words after and before. LIDA BAKER: I'm going to say a few sentences and I just want you to tell me two things: Is the sentence

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: advice from a writing coach. RS: Jack Hart is a managing editor at The Oregonian newspaper in Portland. We talked to him last year about the classic writing guide by William Strun

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and on this Valentine's Day Wordmaster: we have the author of a new book, The Joy of Text. RS: Writer Kristina Grish based her book on interviews with dozens of young men and women about what it is like to re

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: some pronunciation rules to help make your speech sound more natural. RS: Back with us from Los Angeles is Nina Weinstein, author of the English teaching book Whaddaya Say? Guided

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Air ball :“三不沾”,投出的球什么都没碰到。 Alley-oop :“空中接力”。一个运动员把球抛向空中,另一个队员在空中接住球把球扣入篮筐。 Arena :比赛

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

The Ministry of Forestry 林业部 the National Forestation Commission 国家绿化委员会 Beijing Capital Greening Commission 北京首都绿化委员会 the Japanese Peace and Friendship Forest 日本和平友好绿化协会 the Green China Fund 中国绿化基金会 cover the cou

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

英语词汇:account 正误用法辨析 ◆你怎么解释事故的原因? 误:How can you account the accident? 正:How can you account for the accident? 析:account 用作动词时,表示认为,是及物动词;表示解 释、说明等,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

经济新闻编译词汇资料(1) Shares 【英】【复】股票(=【美】stock) Blue chip shares (投资比较安全的)热门股票 Stocks (企业的)股份总额,股本,股票 Blue chip stocks 蓝筹股,最佳股票 Equities 【英】【复】(无固定利息的)股票,证券 Stock exchange 股票

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

祝你健康! To your health! 我要为此干杯! I'll drink to that! 随量! Whatever you like! 我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute. 菜不好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yours

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

tomato 番茄,西红柿 asparagus 芦笋 cucumber 黄瓜 aubergine, eggplant 茄子 bean 菜豆 beet, beetroot 甜菜 pepper 胡椒 pimiento 甜椒 potato 马铃薯 carrot 胡萝卜 cauliflower 菜花,花椰菜 pumpkin 西葫芦 broad bean 蚕豆 cabbage 圆白菜,卷心菜 chilli 辣椒 garl

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

to build, to construct 建设,建筑,修建 architecture 建筑学 building 修筑,建筑物 house 房子 skyscraper 摩天大楼 block of flats 公寓楼(美作:apartment block) monument 纪

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Calibration 刻度定位 (1)当镜头涉及距离或光线状况需渐进或突然改变时,在摄影机镜头上测量并记出焦距及光圈的位置。 (2)在动画制作中,刻度定位

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

英语词汇记忆12条黄金规律

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

short in size 断码 out of season 过季的 on sale 换季 leftover stock 库存尾货 BAGGY PATCH POCKE 立体贴袋 HTM HOW TO MEASURE(IN GUIDELINE) flat knit 横机 W/R WATERPROOF防水处理 PX price lead time 生产周期 TARPULIN 防水布 flat lock 虾须线 FLEECE 抓毛布

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

电影相关英语词汇 animator cartoonist 动画画家 apprentice editor 见习编辑 art department assistant 美术部门助理 art department coordinator 美术部门协调人 art designer 美术设计人员 art director 艺术指导,美工师 assistant accountant 助理会计 assistant

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

bangle (手,脚)镯的 bracelet (手,脚)链 镯的 tennis bracelet 由块状物连接起来的手链 brooch (胸,领)针的 charm 链的添加饰品,用来个性化手链 的 earring 耳环的 necklace 项链的 navel jewellery 肚脐饰品 的 belly ring 环状肚脐饰品的 barbell 杠铃状肚脐饰品的 da

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇