利萨是丹尼尔家的远房亲戚,彼此有三年时间都没见过面了。她现在是北京大学一年级的学生,利用课外时间去拜访丹尼尔一家。 对话原文 Benjamin: Lisa, Im so glad to see you. How are you doing? 本杰明

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

节目介绍 经典语境背诵 Mom:On Womens Day, Id have a break from my housework. My husband Ben would cook for the family.But I would wash and chop the vegetables before hand by myself. You know its not really wise for you to trust the guys wi

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

妈妈准备买几样蔬菜和肉回家做晚饭,选好以后和店员讨价还价。妈妈的砍价技术如何,我们来看看吧。 Mom: Excuse me, how much is the spin age? Vendor: 3 Yuan per kilogram. Mom: That's too expensive. What about th

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

节目介绍 经典语境背诵 Daniel: My Mom and I sometimes goes to the Food Markettogether. Ive learnt something about vegetables in school but when it comes to the real thing, its not so easy for me to tell their exact names. Mom would help me w

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

经典语境背诵 Gucci:Hi, I am Gucci, Mays best friend. I like the actress in The Terminal. She is beautiful and elegant. Whats more, she has no scandles. And she likes to take part in the charitable activities. The director of The Terminal is a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

节目介绍 在电影院门口,阿美和古奇看到了今晚回放《阿甘正传》的海报,这一次两个人找到了共同的话题,并最终决定改看这部电影。 对话原文 May: Look, Forrest Gump is on at 6:30. 阿美: 快看

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

经典情景背诵 Daniel: Im so absorbed in the wildlife sanctury that May has told me about. It is totally different from the ordinary zoo. The visitors cant get off the bus or their own cars unless permitted. And there are a lot of exotic animals

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

经典语境背诵 May: On our way to the suburbs, Dad always gets confused with the directions. Interestingly, Mom would blame him at first and then give the right direction. Dad promises Mom that he would not make the same mistake again. But you kn

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

经典语境背诵 Daniel: The panda is my favorite animal. They like eating bamboos very much. They are often sent to other countries as a gift for friendship. I am interested in animals. I also know the two famous animals in Austrilia, they are kan

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Listen Read Learn Daniel: Hey, May, look, Is that the the poster of the movie we saw yesterday? May: Yes, that's right. That's the poster of the The Witch. Daniel: May, I really regret watching it with you last night. May: Did it scare you? Daniel: O

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Listen Read Learn May: Danny, see, this is the museum of history. We are in the Egypt Hall. Daniel: What's that in the white cloth? May: It's a model of Egyptian mummy. Daniel: Egyptian mummyMay , could we leave here? May: Why, Danny? We just came in

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Mom:I dont like taking Daniel out. He is just too naughty and if you are not careful enough he would keep on making troubles. One time in the Amusement Park he got lost and we spent the whole

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 May: Daniel and I can never agree with our parents on vacation plans. What they want to do is just to stay in our own country. But Daniel and I both want to go to Hawaii very much where we think

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Mom: I dont like staying in Beijing during any vacations. I prefer to go to some new places like Guilin for the beautiful scenery . Though itould be a long trip, it would be more fun too. But Im

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

爸爸在查询台让图书员帮他查一本书,但是健忘的他却忘记了书的作者和书名。那么最后爸爸找到了他想要的书吗? (Information desk) Benjamin: Could you please help me to check out the book? Librarian: Sure, wh

爸爸和阿美一起去图书馆借书。阿美去找一些参考书、报纸和周刊,两人约好两小时后在借书处见面。阿美能如愿借到想要的书刊吗? May: I'm going to look for some reference books, newspapers and periodical

汤姆的英语成绩不是很好,丹尼尔建议他去参加一个英语培训班,丹尼尔会推荐一个什么样的培训班呢?看看就知道了。 Tom: Daniel, I can't catch up with the English teacher very well. Daniel: What's the probl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

经典背诵 Recitation Adam: I live at school. I share a room with three others guys. Well, yes, it's a bit crowded but I don't complain about it because it's also more fun this way. We have almost everything in 4: 4beds, 4writing desks, etc. One th

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

第一次找新住处的经历可能既紧张又困惑。 Listen Read Learn Most of us would like to have a place of our own. When we leave home and set out on our careers, a sense of freedom comes with this. This must be measured against the pressur

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册

Daniel: Girls always like these Japanese-style hair clips. May: They are cute, most importantly, inexpensive. Daniel: Anyway, I need to get myself some late supper. I'm starving. May: How about stinky tofu? Daniel: Stinky tofu? What's that? It sounds

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册