DAVID GREENE, HOST: As North Korea has been advancing its nuclear program, one country especially alarmed right now is North Korea's neighbor Japan. Last Tuesday, a North Korean missile flew over the Japanese island of Hokkaido. And that's where we f

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Actor Greta Gerwig Stays Behind The Camera In Her Solo-Directing Debut 'Lady Bird' KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: Greta Gerwig is mostly known as an actor. But for her latest comedy, she stayed behind the camera. The movie is called Lady Bird. She wrote and di

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

KORVA COLEMAN, HOST: In 2015, two children, ages 10 and 6, were walking home alone from a park in Silver Spring, Md. They were picked up by police and held by child protective services. Their parents were charged with neglect. But they were supporter

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

Life After Iconic Photo: Today's Parallels Of American Flag's Role In Racial Protest play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0009:26repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Ohio's governor, John Kasich, is back on the national stage this week. He's out with a new memoir about his bid for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination. The book is called Two Paths: America Divided Or United. I spoke with

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

NOEL KING, HOST: Climate change is causing more rain in many parts of the U.S., and more rain means more flooding. And that is bad news for one Great Lakes region crop - wild rice. NPR's Rebecca Hersher has the story. REBECCA HERSHER, BYLINE: Norther

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: This morning we are looking at the cases of two Trump associates, both declared guilty of multiple crimes in two different courtrooms in two different states at around the same time yesterday afternoon. One was Trump's former camp

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

AILSA CHANG, HOST: The prosecution's star witness in the case against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort got hammered by the other side yesterday. During cross-examination, Rick Gates revealed that he had lied and embezzled from his former

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Congressman Michael Capuano, a Democrat from Massachusetts, has been in office for nearly two decades. He's pretty popular at home, and yet he could not win his primary race yesterday. Ayanna Pressley beat him. It was yet another

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Our show begins with a pair of headlines. The first from Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., where CIA Director Mike Pompeo appeared before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee yesterday. Pompeo is U.S. President Donald Trump's nominee to be the next

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年6月

After weeks of suffering, hundreds of people are rejoicing in the African country of Nigeria, following the return of dozens of schoolgirls who were kidnapped last month. The Boko Haram terrorist group was blamed for the abductions. And a Nigerian of

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年5月

We're starting with a recap of a weekend event that brought out hundreds of thousands of demonstrators in cities across the U.S. and beyond. It was called the March for Our Lives. It included students, parents, teachers, survivors of school shootings

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年5月

Hugo: How do you like working with Leo? Is it working out? Melissa: No, its not. Our work styles completely clash and we butt heads at every turn. Hugo: Really? I thought you were partnered up because you complemented each others strengths. Melissa:

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I was laid off from my job three months ago. Since then, Ive been pounding the pavement looking for another job. So far, nothing has turned up, so I decided to take the bull by the horns and deliver inquiry letters to every company that might have a

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Diego: Okay, why dont you brief me on what youve planned for the meeting tomorrow? Maya: Sure. At the meeting of the managers tomorrow, well begin with introductions. Since youre the most senior manager, the job falls to you. Diego: I dont think we n

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Gwen: Do you see that heavyset guy over there, the one towering over everyone else? Denzel: Yeah, what about him? Gwen: Hes my ex-boyfriend. I havent seen him in years. When I knew him he was really skinny. Hes really put on a few pounds. Its amazing

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

LEILA FADEL, HOST: Nancy Grace Roman led a remarkable life. She joined NASA in 1959, not long after it was created, and went on to become the agency's first chief of astronomy and relativity. She was also known as the mother of the Hubble Space Teles

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: In Chicago, the actor Jussie Smollett was assaulted in the early hours of this morning. Chicago police have confirmed that they are treating the attack as a possible hate crime. Smollett is gay and multiracial. He stars in the hit

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 哈克贝利·费恩历险记.Huckleberry.Finn

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 亡灵岛.Dead.Man's.Island