rig --n.索具装备,钻探设备,钻探平台,钻塔;v.装上索具,配备,装配 rigorous --adj.严格的,严厉的,严酷的,严峻的 rim --n.边,轮缘,蓝框;vt.镶边,为...装边,沿...边缘滚动;vi.形成边状 rip --v.撕,剥,劈,锯,裂开

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

reclaim --vt.要求归还,收回,开垦 recognition --n.赞誉,承认,重视,公认,赏识,识别 recognize --vt.认可,承认,公认,赏识;vi.具结 reconcile --vt.使和解,使和谐,使顺从 reconciliation --n.和解,调和,顺从 recover --vt.重

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

unfold unify unique unity universe update upgrade uphold upright urban urge utilise utmost vacant vain valid valve van variation variety vary vast vegetation vihicle veil vein velocity velvet vent ventilate venture verbal verdict verge verify versat

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

Sorry,thereisnotexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英国原版Beep嘟嘟剑桥少儿英语

B: Great! Are the charges for the gas, water and the electricity included in the rent? A: Yes, but theres a ninety dollars hold-up fee charges by the gas company. Thats refunded after three month. B: I see. Thanks a lot. Unit Nine Repairing pipeline

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

A: We are going to bring dishes from home. B: What dishes are you going to prepare? A: Mary is going to prepare beef with orange peel which she learnt from her Chinese friend. Tom makes good toast chicken. You know what? Molly is going to bring a fis

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

B: You can eat some apples, oranges instead. A: Now I know the secret to keep a good complexion. B: It isnt a secret. Most people know the problem is that you dont keep eating fruit. A: I will star from tomorrow. Unit Ten Fruit and cancer (Anthony an

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

Unit 1 eating out Henry and Kerry are working hard at the same office. Hi, Kerry. Its time for dinner. Yes, I know. Would you like to go to the Chinese restaurant? I cant afford that today. Come on, Kerry. I know a very good Chinese restaurant. I di

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

Unit Three A: Its beautiful. This is my right size. How do you sell it? B: Seven hundred and eighty Yuan. A: What a bit of money? B: Its a quality name brand and its the ladys fashion this year. How much do you like it to be? A: Should we make it fiv

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

Cindy needed to return her dress. She tried it on at home earlier. It did not fit her. Today was the last day to return it. After today, she had to keep the dress. The store closes at 8 P.M. She started driving at 7:30 P.M. It took her 20 minutes to

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

Larry has the flu. His nose is running. He coughs a lot. He sneezes a lot. When he coughs, he covers his mouth. When he sneezes, he covers his mouth. When his nose is running, he wipes his nose with a tissue. Larry's mother is taking care of him. She

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Donald is in the second grade. His reading level is not as good as the other students'. He wants to improve his English skills. He starts to read more. He looks up words he does not know in the dictionary. He writes down what the words mean. Afterwar

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

It is time for the show. He plays a doctor in the play. He is nervous. He goes on the stage. He looks at his audience. There are so many people. They are all staring at him. He is about to speak. He forgets his lines. He goes back.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

She was lying on the beach. It felt really calm. The sun was beaming down. It was not too hot. The weather was perfect. She was lying on her stomach. She was in paradise. Suddenly, something happened. Someone ran by. Sand was kicked on her back. She

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Jason Parker was looking for a job. He had applied to ten positions. Still, no one was hiring him. He didn't understand why no place wanted him. Jason had a positive and confident personality. His references proved he was reliable. He couldn't see an

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Liz Adams had spent all day glued to her radio. Her favorite band was playing a show soon. A station was giving away free tickets. Liz was determined to win a pair. From six in the morning till midnight, Liz listened to the station non-stop. This wen

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

George and his friends went to the park. They first went on the swings. Everyone stared at them. They are already in college. They wanted to feel young again. A parent tapped George on the shoulder. It was a mother. She asked George to get off. Georg

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

Donna's birthday was coming up. Her friends asked her what she wanted. Donna said to get her nothing. She did not want to owe them anything. Her parents asked her what she wanted. Donna told them not to get her anything. Are you sure? her mom asked.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

America is so big. It has 50 states. Some states are bigger than other countries. Texas is the biggest state in America. Texas itself is bigger than France. People sometimes consider states as countries because they are so different. Even cities can

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

Josh won the lottery. He is now a millionaire. He couldn't believe it. He could buy so many things now. First, he paid off his student loans. He was finally free of debt. He then bought a ticket to Hawaii. He also bought tickets for his best friends.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5