图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4 图片5

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 20本英文音韵童谣小书(文本+音频)

自我意识 Self-Awareness Virginia Woolf/弗吉尼亚.吴尔夫 The man who is aware of himself is henceforth independent; and he is never bored, and life is only too short, and he is steeped through and through with profound yet temperate happines

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

On the Feeling of Immortality in youth 有感于青春常在 William Hazlitt/威廉.赫兹里特 No young man believes he shall ever die.It was a saying of my brother's,and a fine one. There is a feeling of Eternity in youth,which makes us amend for

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

All That Is Beautiful Poems and Passages of Life 闭上眼睛,细数你生命中最美丽的瞬间 在寒冷的日子里接到远方朋友暖暖的问候; 读到一篇优美的诗歌,馨香绕怀久久不忘; 看到白浪银沙和地平线,第

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

A Forever Friend 永远的朋友

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

A Greek to Remember 一位值得纪念的希腊人 Diogenes was a famous Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.,who established the philosophy of cynicism.He often walked about in the daytime ho

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

The Cobbler and the banker La Fontaine/拉.封丹 皮匠和银行家 A cobbler passed his time in singing from morning till night;it was wonderful to see,wonderful to hear him;he was more contented in

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

Genius at Work 天才在工作 Henry Ford didnt always pay attention in school. One day ,he and a friend took a watch apart. Angry and upset, the teacher told him both to stay after school. Their punishment was to stay until they had fixed the watch.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

The Rainy Day The day is cold,and dark,and dreary; It rains,and the wind is never weary; The vine still clings to the moldering wall, But at every gust the dead leaves fall, And the day is dark and dr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

To enter out into that silence that was the city at eight o'clock of a misty evening in November, to put your feet upon that buckling concrete walk, to step over grassy seams and make your way, hands in pockets, through the silences, that was what Mr

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4 图片5

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 20本英文音韵童谣小书(文本+音频)

青春的飞逝 The Flight of youth Richard Henry Stoddard/理查德.亨利.斯托达德 There are gains for all our losses. 我们失去的一切都能得到补偿, There are balms for all our pain; 我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰; But w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

本篇是乔辛迪波沙达在TED 大学会议的一个短篇讲演,他与大家分享了一个关于推迟享受的有意义的试验,以及这个试验如何预示参与者以后的成就。他放映了小孩们各自尽最大努力不吃棉花糖

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:莫名关系

It was getting on toward six o'clock so I thought I'd buy myself a beer and go out and sit in a deck chair by the swimming pool and have a little evening sun. Just then I noticed a small, oldish man walking briskly around the edge of the pool. He was

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Miss Martha Meacham kept the little bakery on the corner (the one where you go up three steps, and the bell tinkles when you open the door). Miss Martha was forty, she had two false teeth and a sympathetic heart. Two or three times a week an interest

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

At Denver there was an influx of passengers into the coaches on the eastbound B. M. Express. In one coach there sat a very pretty young woman dressed in clothes showing her elegant taste and surrounded by all the luxurious comforts of an experienced

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

1. She was one of those pretty and charming girls, but had no dowry, no expectations, no means of being known, understood, loved, married by a man rich and distinguished; and she married a little clerk in the Department of Education. She was simple s

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

讲师: Joachim De Posada 字幕:中英双文 授课语言:英文 本篇是乔辛迪波沙达在TED 大学会议的一个短篇讲演,他与大家分享了一个关于推迟享受的有意义的试验,以及这个试验如何预示参与者以

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

1) shall用于第一人称,常被will 所代替。 will 在陈述句中用于各人称,在争求意见时常用于第二人称。 Which paragraph shall I read first. Will you be at home at seven t

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇