Lesson 72 A car called bluebird “蓝鸟”汽车 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What mistake was made? The great racing driver, Sir Malcolm Campbe

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(1018) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

toast n.祝酒(辞);烤面包 tobacco n.烟草,烟叶;烟草制品 today n.今天,现在 ad.今天,现在 toe n.足尖,脚趾 together ad.共同地,在一起;相互,彼此;一致地 toilet n.厕所,洗手间 tolerance n.忍耐(力

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

As for simba, the lion, he leaves little trace of his weight. One rarely finds his footprints. 至于辛巴,也就是狮子,它留下的痕迹根本看不出它的实际重量,因此很少能够找到它们的足迹。 Swiftly and silently he s

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

I can't remember, why we fell apart From something that was so meant to be Forever was the promise in our hearts Now more and more, I wonder where you are Do I ever cross your mind, any time? Do you ever wake up reaching out for me? Do I ever cross y

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Danger sign 危险信号 Once upon a time, there was an old lion. He was very slow, and it was difficult for him to catch any animals. When he did catch one, it always got away. He was too weak to hold onto them. Then he had an idea! He told all the

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Move on, even though it's hard You have to accept the fact that you have to keep moving and leave something in the past Keep moving, leave footsteps There are far better things in the future than in the past. 保持向前走,即使很艰难 要接受

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

How big is your carbon footprint? Neil: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Neil. Lily: 大家好,我是杨莉。 Neil: This is the programme in which we look at words and phrases that you may not find in your dictionary. Lily: 地道英语和大

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Do you have the time? Sorry,I don't have a watch. I guess it must be over eleven o'clock. Eleven o'clock already? I'm sure I've lost track of the time talking to you. Do you have time for a cup of tea? I'm afraid not. I have another appointment with

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I can't remember, why we fell apart From something that was so meant to be Forever was the promise in our hearts Now more and more, I wonder where you are Do I ever cross your mind, any time? Do you ever wake up reaching out for me? Do I ever cross y

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

The teacher was walking near school. He heard footsteps behind him. Then he heard a woman say, Hello. How are you? He wondered whom she was talking to. Could she have been talking to him? Maybe, but who says hello to the back of someone's head? He fi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

But the colonists were brave, strong people. In spite of the forests and the rivers, 但这些殖民者很勇敢,很强壮,尽管有森林和湖泊, they sent their letters back and forth and kept the news moving from Boston to Albany, 他们来回

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

As the years passed, the American people began to follow Daniel Boone and other brave pioneers westward across the mountains. 随着时间的推移,美国人开始追寻丹尼尔布恩等其它勇敢拓荒者的脚步,向西边的群山进发。

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

The places where the courier changed horses were called posts; 邮递员更换马匹的地方叫站; and there was a line of these posts between Boston and New York and between New York and Philadelphia. 在波士顿和纽约沿线,纽约和宾州沿

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

From Indian Trail to Air Mail Alice T. Paine 从印度铁路到航空邮政 爱丽丝T派恩 When the postman leaves the mail at your door, he is just one of over 350,000 people 当邮递员将邮件放在你家门口时,他只是35万多名邮递员

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

2010上海世博会的主题馆介绍 上海世博会主题馆一共有五座,分别是城市人馆、生命馆、地球馆、足迹馆和未来馆。其中,城市人馆、生命馆和地球馆相互为邻,位于浦东的中心位置,与世博轴

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Today the railroads go all the way across the continent, 如今,铁路遍及整个大陆, and only in the far-off corners of the mountains or in Alaska does mail have to go by snowshoes or dog sleds. 只有在边缘的丛山拐角或是阿拉斯加

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

13,000-Year-Old Footprints Under West Coast Beach During the last ice age, the northern half of North America was blanketed by ice. But along the Pacific coast of Canada, some land remained barea place where animals and plants could thrive. And human

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人4月

Uncle Sam is working all the time to improve his mail service. 山姆大叔一直在努力改善邮政服务。 Besides the railroads, with their fast-moving post offices on wheels, 除了铁路,移动中的快速邮政局, we have today splendid

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 6 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian club Internacional has announced the signing of Uruguay striker Diego Forlan on a three-year contract. The 33-year-old was confirmed as Brazilian football's latest big-name recruit in a statement on Intern

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻