出生在非洲尼日利亚的莎黛(Sade)长在英国伦敦,但她的音乐中好象没有非洲音乐成份。莎黛的嗓音有些像黑人灵歌手,但她的音乐却是英式灵歌,从来都不缺乏漫溢的情感和温暖的爱意。与

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

It's hard to rely on my good intentions 我的好意不可靠 When my head's full of things that I can't mention 假如我的脑子里全是不能提及的事情 Seems I usually get things right 看起来我通常都做得对 But I can't understand w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 Friends 老友记全10季英语插曲

For I know that my Redeemer lives, and that at the last he will stand up on the earth; and after my skin has been thus destroyed, then in my flesh I shall see God. 我知道我的救赎主活着,末了必站在地上。我这皮肉灭绝之后,我必

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.02

在1991年,沙卡桑戈尔枪击并杀死了一个人。照他的话说,他曾是一个贩毒者,脾气暴躁,还有一只半自动的手枪,他因二级谋杀被监禁,这本可以是他故事的解决。但这并不是。相反,这只是

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲集:人生经验与告白

2011 考研写作样句 1、I' m writing with much pleasure to recommend one of my s favorite movies, The Shawshank Redemption to you. 【译文】我十分高兴地写这封信向你推荐我最喜欢的电影之一《肖申克的救赎》。 【分析

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Working as an interrogator at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, is a dangerous job. Yet an experience with a terrorism suspect led one veteran of the Iraq war to believe in the power of redemption and acceptance. Welcome to this I believe in NPR series presenti

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年NPR美国国家公共电台

Former Kenyan Prisoners Seek Redemption Through Work 肯尼亚出狱囚犯寻求救赎的工作 NAIROBI It is hard to find a job in Kenya and even harder with a criminal record. But a group of former prisoners in Nairobi is working to prove there is

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(一月)

1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝. 2、I find Im so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I th

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You know some birds are not meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。--电影《肖申克的救赎》 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.8

Ladies and Gentlemen, youve heard all the evidence. I submit that this was not a hot-blooded crime of passion. Consider this: __________1_________. That means that he fired the gun empty and then stopped to reload. By the power vested in me by the st

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

I'm a dreamer 我是个爱做梦的人 But it's hard to sleep when your head's not in it 但当你不出现在我的梦里时 我就无法入睡 I've been restless 我变得焦躁不安 Cause you disappeared and that's all that's missing 因为你不见

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

歌坛天后克里斯蒂娜阿奎莱拉(Christina Maria Aguilera)最新深情款款单曲 Save Me From Myself 她的嗓子跨越4个八度,正是得天独厚的过人才华使得她一越成为全球最受欢迎的实力与偶像并具的超级天后,她于2000年获得格来美最佳新人奖,之后与格来美再度结缘,几乎每年都获

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

模仿句子: But as he grew older his life took a turn for the worse, and he found himself addicted to hard drugs and living rough on the streets of Johannesburg. It was his passion for reading that helped him to turn his life around. 翻译: 随着年

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Rough sleeping 露宿街头 One home at a time 房子的救赎 How to cut the number of street dwellersand save money, too 减少倒卧,节约开支 HANDING a homeless alcoholic the keys to a free furnished flat may seem foolish, unfair or both. Th

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: One of the most consoling aspects of animals it might be a dog, a sheep, a lizard or a beetle is that their priorities have nothing whatsoever to do with our own perilous and tortured agendas. Th

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文