It goes in one ear and out the other. to play by ear 今天我们要讲两个和耳朵,也就是ear有关的成语。中国人经常说那些不听劝告的人对别人的话总是

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Dialog 1 Hey, Marry, What's up? Not much, How was your trip? Pretty goog, But I got caught in a traffic jam in Atlanta. I'm really glad to see you. Yeah, it's been a long time. Too long, have a sit and I'll get you a drink. (Now listen and repeat) D

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话速成

释义: get married 结婚 与某人结婚时可以用 get (be) married to sb,另外 get past sth 是指延期的意思,被用作通过或不愿意记住的事情。 例句: Are you really getting married? 你真的结婚了? I was married

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

? He's getting married. 他要结婚了。 ? He just got married. 他刚结婚。 ? He's married. 他已婚。 Someone's getting married. 某人要结婚了 比如:My best friend's getting married this month in Malaysia. 我最好的朋友这个月要

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

今天我们要讲两个和耳朵,也就是ear有关的成语。中国人经常说那些不听劝告的人对别人的话总是“一个耳朵进一个耳朵出”,把它们当作“耳边风”。美

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Ross: No! No! I’m not! It’s-it’s-it’s perfect! I mean it’s better than you just-just moving here, ‘cause it’s us together forever, and that’s-that’s what I want. Emily: We’ve only

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Just because Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's divorce isn't finalized yet doesn't mean the actress isn't moving on! 虽然安吉莉娜朱莉与布拉德皮特的离婚事宜还没有最终敲定,但这并不代表这位女演员没有继续向前!

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

What Should I Absolutely not Do When Visiting the USA? 去美国玩时绝对不要做哪些事? 获得2.9k好评的回答@Elisabeth Arian Dont assume that the US is exactly the way it is portrayed on American films and series. 请不要认为真实的美

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

歌词如下: January,February, March,April,May,and June, July,August,September, October,Nobember,December. January,February, March,April,May,and June, July,August,September, October,Nobember,December.

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

I know, too, that ever since he lost his leg last voyage by that accursed whale, he's been a kind of moodydesperate moody, and savage sometimes; 自从上次被鲸鱼咬掉了一条腿以后;他情绪就一直不太好,这是完全可以理解的。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Last month, artist Aaron Chervenak drove from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Nevada to finally take the love for his smartphone to the next level by marrying it at a small wedding chapel. And yeah, in case youre wondering, he even put a ring on it. 上个月

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

According to the Livescience.com of September 17, wedding bells ring sooner for women in places where single ladies are scarce, showed a new study of metropolitan areas in the US。 Where single women are rare, women marry earlier, researchers report

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Serena从西班牙回来了,不过西班牙之行可没有这么简单的结束,她模糊的觉得她好像在疯狂派对,宿醉后和Gabriel结婚了。同时,Blair私下和Nate的爷爷约定要说服Nate放弃因为逆反而去读哥伦比亚

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 绯闻少女

No Botox, no surgery, not even a drop of hair dye... what's the secret to looking this good at 81? Nina Snelling thinks it's because she's never got married! 不打肉毒杆菌,不做手术,甚至不用任何的染发剂81岁了还看起来那么年

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 186 Will you marry me? 1.Will you marry me?嫁给我好吗? 2.Marry me,please.请你嫁给我。 3.He is a married man.他是个已婚男人。 4.Are you married or single?你结婚了还是单身? 5.I am going to marry Lyle.我要和莱尔结

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

So you end up meeting your now wife when you guys were 14 15 years old in the church group. 所以你见到你老婆是在十四五岁,你俩都在教堂 You end up dating, starting to date when you were in college, get married when you were 23 yea

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of hum123 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: ...The rings please. May this ring be blessed so he who gives it and she who wears it may abide in peace, and continue in love until lifes end. B: With this ring I thee wed. Wear it as a symbol of our love and commitment A: Honey, thats my pinkie.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

临死之时 Nearing the end, Stanislaw is surrounded by loved ones. As the final moment approaches, he gathers all his strength and whispers, I must tell you my greatest secret. His family urges him to go on。 临死之前,Stanislaw被他挚爱的家

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

结婚进行时 在英语口语里能怎么说? 1 get hitched 幸福牵手 来历:hitch本意是指车辆后的拖钩, 用get hitched表示两个人从此牵在了一起。 Jack and Lily get hitched at last! 杰克和莉莉终于幸福牵手。

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语