我是06年9月23号在北京参加的雅思考试,总成绩6.5分,阅读7,口语7,写作6,听力6。虽然不高,不过希望能给与我一样的高中生考生打打气。从我的成绩中可以看出两点:第一,阅读成绩在所

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Learn Spanish? Finally quit smoking? Become a better cook? Whatever you've decided to achieve next year, you know all too well that you're probably going to fail, and that list of beautiful, aspirational goals is staying unfulfilled. Sorry. 想要学好

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What things can you do in the UK that you cannot in the USA? 有什么事你在英国可以做,在美国却不可以做? 获得827好评的答案@Ernest W. Adams Eat real haggis. The stuff they sell in the USA isn't real. 吃正宗的羊杂碎布丁,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

What is the moment when you feel/felt you are alone? 什么时候你觉得特别孤独? 获得7k好评的答案:@Ashish Sharma Going to the college canteen, ordering your stuff.. And then you look around, you see people you know..in groups, chatt

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 风靡全球的数独游戏,解不出答案系统会帮你找出答案!

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

1.They ____the report to the State Council for approval. A)made B)leave out C)committed D)admitted 2.I ought to have insisted on ____ a thorough rest before you left for New York. A)you to takeB)your taking C)that you takeD)you taking 3.A table made

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

是考查祈使句还是非谓语动词? 请看下面这道题,是考查祈使句还是考查非谓语动词? _______ the road round to the right and youll find his house. A. Follow B. Following C. To follow D. Followed 【分析】正确答案选

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

由as, which 引导的非限定性定语从句,as和which可代整个主句,相当于and this或and that。As一般放在句首,which在句中。 As we know, smoking is harmful to one's health. The sun heats the earth, which is very important t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

托福阅读:在阅读中感受文章风格的不同 1、托福阅读文章来源于哪里? 所有的托福阅读文章都是语言枯燥无味、措词准确精妙、风格独树一帜。因为所有的托福阅读文章都选自美国的大中学校的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

听力题目: 1. (A). Andrea knows the kind of typewriter she wants to buy. (B). Andrea learned to type after she got a typewriter. (C). Andrea used her new typewriter in the den. (D). Andrea writes directions for operation typewriters. 2. (A). The

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 9. (A). He drives too quickly. (B). He should drive faster. (C). He shouldnt drive so often. (D). He doesnt need to go so slowly. 10. (A). Betty is accustomed to running things. (B). Betty has been seeing Jim regularly. (C). Betty is

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 11. (A). They were going to see the snakes. (B). They went to get something to eat. (C). They usually like to study together. (D). They had to buy some sneakers. 12. (A). It only took me an hour to come to a conclusion. (B). I didnt h

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 1.(A). She went to an archaeological excavation. (B). She dug up plenty of rocks in the yard. (C). She found a great deal of information for the report. (D). She likes geology a lot. 2. (A). The weather was just right. (B). We couldnt

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 7. (A). Why was the class canceled? (B). No one canceled the class. (C). Are you certain the class was canceled? (D). Surely the class was canceled. 8. (A). I dont think you should do it. (B). Its better to do it this way. (C). That w

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 11. (A). They were going to see the snakes. (B). They went to get something to eat. (C). They usually like to study together. (D). They had to buy some sneakers. 12. (A). It only took me an hour to come to a conclusion. (B). I didnt h

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 7. (A). Why was the class canceled? (B). No one canceled the class. (C). Are you certain the class was canceled? (D). Surely the class was canceled. 8. (A). I dont think you should do it. (B). Its better to do it this way. (C). That w

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 1.(A). She went to an archaeological excavation. (B). She dug up plenty of rocks in the yard. (C). She found a great deal of information for the report. (D). She likes geology a lot. 2. (A). The weather was just right. (B). We couldnt

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 9. (A). I think she was all right. (B). She looked up the word for me. (C). Kay said she was fine. (D). She saw Kay and me. 10.(A). Its too bad we didnt score another point. (B). Our team is the best one by far. (C). We won a very clo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 5. (A). He forgot where tonights concert will be held. (B). He didnt notice he had dropped the tickets. (C). He didnt recall when the concert started. (D). He didnt remember to get the tickets. 6. (A). Ruth was puzzled by her inabilit

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 3. (A). We looked for a place to go. (B). We enjoyed visiting Portland. (C). We found out how to get there. (D). We visited Portland and other places. 4. (A). Do these keys belong to you? (B). Is he carrying your keys? (C). Is this ca

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练