Lesson 10: Li Ming Meets Jenny's Class 第十课:李明和詹妮的班级见面 Mr. Wood, this is my friend Li Ming. 伍德先生,这是我的朋友李明。 Hi, Li Ming! Nice to meet you! 你好李明!很高兴见到你! Nice to meet you, Mr

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

Lesson 5 I'm Excited About This Story. 我为这个报道兴奋 I was surprised.The students in this school are impressive. 我非常惊讶,这个学校的学生给人的印象非常深刻, They're excited by school. 他们为学校生活而兴奋,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson 10 Have You Bought A Baby Blanket Yet? 你买了婴儿毯了吗 Are you ready,Steven?It's almost noo. 准备好了吗,史蒂文?快中午了。 Hang on.I have one more phone call to make. 别急。我再打个电话。 Hi,Anne.How are you?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson 8 How Long Hanve You Known Him? 你认识他多久了 Mike!I'm so happy that you're directing. 迈克,你当导演我真高兴。 I'm glad to help.I'll do anything to make you take a vacation. 我很愿意帮忙,我会尽我所能让你去度

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson 7 They Serve Inexpensive Food To People. 快餐店给人们提供不太昂贵的食物 Are you ready to go? Almost. 你准备走了吗? 差不多了。 I'm glad you're directing this story. Mike. 我非常高兴你能够导演这个节目,迈

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson 6 Steven,I Want You To Be Producer While I'm Gone. 史蒂文,我走后想让你做制片人 Hi,Steven.Hello,Maria. 嗨,史蒂文。你好,玛丽亚。 Steven,I want to talk to you about my vacaton. 史蒂文,我想和你谈谈我度假的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson 4 I'm Looking Forward To My Vacation. 我盼望着去度假 In February,the new company moves to the Midwest. 二月份新公司将搬到中西部。 This is Jake Seltzer reporting from Dallas,Texas. 这是杰克.萨尔茨从德克萨斯州的达

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson 1 It Sounds Like A Great Story. 听起来是个很棒的报道 In business news,stock prices are up. 商业新闻:股票价格上涨, International Computer Key Company is up two dollars,but no one knows why. 凯伊国际计算机公司的股

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson 28: Oh, Christmas Tree! 第二十八课:噢,圣诞树! 1. Where does the star go? 1.星星去哪儿了? Yesterday we bought gifts. 昨天我们去买礼物。 Today we are putting up the Christmas tree. 今天我们在装饰圣诞树。

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

Lesson Ten.Steven and Mike are in the studio. They're getting ready to leave.Listen. Are you ready,Steven?It's almost noon. Hang on.I have one more phone call to make. Hang on is an idiomatic expression.It meanswait. Another way fo sayingHang on.I ha

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson Seven. For this lesson,you'll need a pencil and a piece of paper. Mike and Steven are doing a story about fast food. Listen to their conversation. Are you ready to go?Almost. I'm glad you're directing this story,Mike. I'm glad to help,Steven..

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson Twelve. Remember what Maria said about some of her earlier vacations. Have you ever visited Colorado? Yes.I've kayaked on the Colorado River, and I've camped in the Rocky Mountains many times. The Rocky Mountains are wonderful. And I've driven

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语