本期看点:6进5结果秀火热进行中!四位评委面对选手们的精彩舞蹈纠结万分,谁将顺利入围5强,谁又将抱憾离场呢?直播现场美国芭蕾舞团和第三季全明星选手都将带来精彩表演秀,西班牙

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 舞林争霸 第七季

本期看点:童话故事中的女主角都是纯美漂亮的,你见过被丑化的童话女主角吗?今天让你大开眼界。人虫杂交体你能想象吗?看化妆师如何展现奇特造型使你惊讶于艺术。更多精彩不容错过

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 特效化妆师大对决 第四季

摘要:女孩子从小就是在父母、家人的呵护下长大。我们看过各种美丽的童话:灰姑娘、白雪公主、睡美人,童话中的女孩儿,每一个都是那么美丽动人,那么娇嫩,那么纯洁,像一朵最鲜艳

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

And if I was wrong, I know I don't deserve this 如果我做错了,我知道我不值得这样 Don't stay too long 不要在这里太久地驻足 I need to hear those words you used to tell me 我想听你很早以前曾经对我说过的那些话

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

失落的童话,悲伤的结局:Mika - Happy Ending Artist:Mika Song:Happy Ending This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending. Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life Can't get no love witho

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

It's funny when you find yourself Looking from the outside I'm standing here but all I want Is to be over there Why did I let myself believe Miracles could happen Cause now I have to pretend That I don't really care I thought you were my fairytale A

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Bat for Lashes,棒棒仙女,乐队灵魂人物Natasha出生于巴基斯坦,后来定居欧洲,开始自己的音乐创作。Natasha的音乐总是幽暗的,带着些许隐秘的童话色彩,像是黑夜中独行的旅人。 Artist:Bat f

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Once upon a time in a far away land there lived a beautiful girl who dreamed of finding her prince. 曾在一个远的要命王国, 一位美丽姑娘, 梦想着有朝一日能找到她的白马王

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Energy beverages, vitamin pills, beauty drinks. We have swallowed bucketloads of antioxidant-rich products in a belief that the antioxidants they contain could improve our health and turn back the aging clock. 能量饮料,维生素药片,美容饮

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻