Unit 2 I am looking for a place to lease near here. I am looking for a place to rent near here. How big of the place do you want to lease? How big of the place do you want to rent? I want to rent a furnished apartment. I want to lease a furnished apa

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 高级时尚英语话题王

A: Im moving out. B: Your lease isnt up yet. A: I wont be able to stay here anymore. B: Thats going to be a problem. A: I dont know why theres a problem. B: Its a problem because I cant give you your deposit back. A: Why cant you give it back to me?

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: The plumbing in my new apartment is not working. B: I need you to tell me what the problem is. A: The bathroom sink is stopped up. B: Is the kitchen plumbing messed up also, or just the bathroom plumbing? A: Just the bathroom plumbing seems to hav

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

9. How much is the rent per month? 月租金是多少? 还能这样说: When is the rent due per month? How about the rental fee per month? 应用解析: a month of Sundays 很长的时间; by the month 按月; month after month 一月又一月

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. W: Excuse me, do you have any apartments available for under 500 dollars a month? I need to move in next week when my new job starts. M: The only vacant one I have is 600 dollars, have you inquired at the apartment complex down the street? Q: What

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

6 周围环境 3句英文任你选 What about the surrounding area? 周围环境怎么样? Very quiet and safe. And it's got a lot of trees and plants. 很安静,治安很好,而且绿化也很棒。 It's convenient to go to work and to go shoppi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

2 看房 3句英文任你选 When do you think is convenient to see the room? 你什么时候方便看房? When can I move in? 我什么时候可以搬来? When can I come over? 我什么时候可以去看呢? 半个句型要记牢 come over to take

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

7 交通 3句英文任你选 The location is easily accessible? 交通便利。 It's near a bus stop. 挨着公车站。 Only five minutes' walk to my school. 离我学校走路只需5分钟。 半个句型要记牢 Only ~ minutes' walk (drive) to sp

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

生活场景(Survival Context)中,咨询(Counseling),租房(Renting),旅游(Travelling),文化(Culture and Tradition),银行(Banking),购物(Shopping),会场(Conference),看病(Doctors)和地图(Map)为九大基本场景。 其中,租

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

雅思听力租房场景必备单词 房屋内部: single bedroom 单人房; double bedroom 双人房; living room 起居室 kitchen 厨房 toilet 厕所 bathroom 浴室 房 屋外围: courtyard 院子 garage 车库 balcony阳台 corridor 走廊 fenc

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

According to the Sky News of September 26, hard-pressed London commuters are increasingly turning to camping rather than paying exorbitant rents in the capital。 Camping commuters are pitching their tents or parking their caravans from monday to fri

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

与租房有关的相关表达 1. This house is for rent. 此房出租。 2. It's really a bargain. 租金很便宜。 3. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有家具的房子。 4. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

生活场景(Survival Context)中,咨询(Counseling),租房(Renting),旅游(Travelling),文化(Culture and Tradition),银行(Banking),购物(Shopping),会场(Conference),看病(Doctors)和地图(Map)为九大基本场景。采集者退散

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

雅思最常考的三大场景,无外乎租房、银行,以及图书馆场景。这三个场景在每月的雅思听力考试中都会涉及,出题相当频繁。下面,我们就为大家详细介绍这三个场景。 首先,先说说租房场

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1. This house is for rent. 此房出租。 2. It's really a bargain. 租金很便宜。 3. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有家具的房子。 4. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售,房子里有供暖设备。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

House(房子) semi-detached house半独立式房子(一栋房子从中间隔开,成为两户人家,花园也用篱笆隔开) detached house独立式房子(一家拥有) terraced houses/ row houses连栋房屋(互相连接的一排房屋

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

众所周知雅思听力考试的目的之一就是考察考生的实际语言运用水平能否满足海外留学生活的实际语言需要。所以,考生在准备雅思听力考试的过程中,一方面要不断的提高自己的听力水平、

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

我们今天要说的两个习惯用语都用来描绘人的忠诚可靠,不偏不倚和品行端正。 第一个习惯用语是: straight shooter。Shooter是射手,枪手,而straight在这 儿的意思是正直的。 Straight shooter这个习惯

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

众所周知雅思听力考试的目的之一就是考察考生的实际语言运用水平能否满足海外留学生活的实际语言需要。所以,考生在准备雅思听力考试的过程中,一方面要不断的提高自己的听力水平、

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

第一次找新住处的经历可能既紧张又困惑。 Listen Read Learn Most of us would like to have a place of our own. When we leave home and set out on our careers, a sense of freedom comes with this. This must be measured against the pressur

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册