大家好,笨小孩广播学口语准时与大家相约,Andy 送上最诚挚的问候, good day, everyone !今天我们来学习的两个俚语是They are as like as two peas和The dog’s ears pr

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 广播学口语

Health Report - Ear Care: Do-It-Yourself Wax Removal 健康报道 - 耳朵护理:清洁耳垢 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 Some people's ears produce wax like busy little bees. This

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Jennifer: Oh. I just wanted you to shut up. You were off-key anyway. Let me see that! [Grabs the earphone] Billy: OK...just grab it right out of my hands... Jennifer: What a cool see-through blue! How do you wear this thing? Billy: That piece fits on

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

英文歌词: Darin Zanyar - One True Flame For the longest time It's been on my mind Was trying to understand I've been looking for that part of me Out of touch and out of hand Everything I thought I knew Love proved me wrong For all the times that I

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他兴冲冲地打电话给美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Good Afternoon, this is Amy. C:你好,Amy, 我是陈豪,你现在有几分钟的时间吗? A:Yes. I was just about to start a new

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

情景对话: Claire: We really need this. Mitch: Claire, I'm really swamped today, and I Claire: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. 知识点讲解: 1、Swamped 忙得不可开交 通常是因为接到很多工作、问题而忙。 例句一: I'm sorry, b

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

The Ear was buzzing. So I was just trying, trying my best to get it out. The buzzing stopped. Rochelle assumed that was end of it. Within 48 hours on the flight home, she was in serious trouble. Excruciating stopping pain, that never relented. One of

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

跟耳朵有关的美语你知道几个呢?猜猜看什么是 up to my ears?! 什么是 couldnt believe my ears?! 什么是 music to my ears?! 不要耳花缭乱啊~

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

介绍: Be in one ear and out the other 左耳进右耳出 My instructions to my kids are often in one ear and out the other, especially if they have their phones in front of them. 我给孩子们的指令经常是左耳进,右耳出,特别是他们

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

I want my bangs right above my eyes, not too short please. 我想要刘海刚到眼睛上方。麻烦不要太短。 Bangs 刘海 【例句一】 I'm thinking about wearing my bangs up. 我想要把刘海梳起来。 【例句二】 I like to have my

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Stutter ing Ear 用耳朵治口吃 Remember that kid in your grade school class who stutter ed ? Well, he was in good companya whopping three million people in the United States alone are affected by this problem. 还记得小学时班上那个说话结

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

When traveling by plane what makes our ears pop, and what is it exactly that pops? Most of us are familiar with this phenomenon of travel: it usually happens on takeoffs and landings. Our ears pop because of the change in air pressure as the plane as

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

It's two in the morning, and like most people you're fast asleep. But then your eyes pop open and your three year old is standing there, tugging her ear and saying, Mommy, my ear hurts. If you're a parent with a young child, this scenario is probably

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

相信我们每个人都有被神曲洗脑的经历,这种感觉就是我们的大脑中总是不自觉的会响起一阵阵旋律,完全不受自我意识的控制。英文中有一个非常有意思的单词:earworm,直译过来就是耳朵虫。

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语