我可以听着这样的声音入睡,也可以听着这样的声音醒来:Tamas Wells - The Crime At Edmond Lake Tamas Wells,是一支来自澳洲墨尔本的indie-pop乐团,成立于2000年初,曲风清新、平缓而又优美。 The leave

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机闹钟铃声

欢迎收听澳洲广播电台中文部制作的金融世界节目,我是马健媛。 我是刘江。 经济是现代社会生活的重要组成部分,每天的新闻报道中都充满了有关预算

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A guy says to his friend, Guess how many coins I have in my pocket. The friend says, If I guess right, will you give me one of them? The first guy says, If you guess right, I'll give you both of them.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第四册

(一)美国货币 美国货币由美元dollar和美分cent组成,one dollar等于100 cents。其纸币bill有一、二、五、十、二十、五十和一百美元等面值;硬币(coin)有一

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

coins The earliest coins in the world were used in China more than 3,000 years ago. Coins maybe have different sizes, weights, shapes and different metals. Usually, they have different designs on the two sides. There is usually the head of famous per

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

When my husband was going into the dining-room this morning , he dropped some coins on the floor. There were coins everywhere. We looked for them, but we could not find them all. While we were having

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

Gill: But this place doesn't feel like a forty-ping apartment. LL: Well, it's forty pings including the balcony. See. It's huge. Gill: Oh! The view is great! Mountains, fresh air! Stars? LL: This balcony is perfect for barbecuing. Gill: And we could

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

文本: Now, that was a lot of fizz.The reason I got such a soaking there was the fact that the mint caused all thecarbon dioxide, all the fizz in the drink, to come rushing out. Here we go, watchthis. Thats like a whales blow hole! Ok, messing abo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

unit 102 买邮票 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Pardon me, but I was wondering if you could break a one. A:打扰了,请问能否换一元的零钱? B:Let me look. What do you need? B:让我看看。你需要用来做什么? A:I need the chang

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Tom was bored. He didnt have anything to do. He wasnt interested in doing anything. He didnt want to watch TV. Tom didnt want to listen to the radio. He didnt want to play sports. He didnt want to use the computer. He didnt want to read books. Im bor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

我们上次学的几个习惯用语都含有表示五分硬币的词nickel。今天要学的习惯用语里的关键词汇是币值仅高于nickel的dime。然而出乎意料的是dime比 nickel和一分硬币penny都要小。它是美国钱币中最小

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

上一次我们学了几个由penny这个词组成的习惯用语。 Penny是美国货币中价值最低的,而今天要学的习惯用语都包括nickel这个词,nickel的价值仅高于penny,是值五美分的硬币。Nickel通常指一种银白

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

口诀一:一语法,二逻辑(语义),三用法,四硬币 这一口诀概括的是托福语法题整体解题思路和策略,其含义是: 一语法:做托福语法题,首先从语法层次开始.在这一层次,正确答案与干扰项

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Lesson 17 Collect 1.We'll help yu to collect money for the Hope Project . 2.How are you going to cllect money for the project ? 3.Her work is collecting taxes . 4.How much money are you going to collect for it ? 5.Her brother likes collecting stamps

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

介绍: NICKLE N I C K LE 镍 是美元中五分钱的硬币 Dime D I M E是美元中十分钱的铸币 dime是值十美分的硬币。 dime的价值虽然是nickel的两倍, 但是dime也只是一枚很小的硬币,而且dime跟 nickel相比是既

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

This is AP News Minute. President Donald Trump has signed a revised travel ban. It temporarily halts entry to the US for people from six Muslim-majority nations or seeking new visas, and it also suspends the countrys' refugee program. The new directi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(三)月

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: In fact, a black hole with the diameter of a nickel would be slightly more massive than the Earth. It would have a surface gravity a billion billion times greater than our planet currently does. 事

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

聚会必备,真心话还是大冒险?Truth or dare!? 1) truth or dare 真心话大冒险 2) Rock paper scissors 剪刀石头布 3) Best 2 out of 3 三局两胜 4) coin toss 扔硬币 5) call heads or tails 选择硬币的正面或者反面 大家遇

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(311) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语