26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

今天我们来看一看我水土不服需要看医生用英语怎么说: I haven't felt right since I have gotten here.I think I should see a doctor. 水土不服 还可以这样说: My stomach has been upset since I got here.Maybe I should see a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

迷你对话: A:You look pale, you must have poor health. 你脸色很苍白,身体一定不大好。 B:Yeah. You said it. 是的,你说对了。 A:Why not go to see the doctor? 那为什么不去看医生呢? B:Ive done that. The doctor advi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

02 Scheduling a Medical Appointment GLOSSARY appointment a scheduled meeting; a specific date and time when one will dosomething * Each October, Clarke makes an appointment to get his teeth cleaned at thedentists office. health plan medical insurance

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之就医和人际交往

Tom为别的员工都升值加薪唯独自己却原地不动感到不平,于是这天去找老板谈话。可是不一会功夫就回来了,Catherine连忙凑过来,小声问情况怎样。Tom有气无力地说:I was going to ask my boss for

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

迷你对话: A: Why do you look so bad? 怎么看上去你这么难过? B: Im in pretty bad shape. I am having an allergy all the time. 我情况很糟,一直过敏。 A: Why not go and see a doctor? 干嘛不去看大夫。 B: I never trust t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

今天我们要学的词是boiling point。 Boiling point, 沸点,引伸为爆发的那一瞬间。 The battle between the two teams reached its boiling point yesterday as five players were ejected because of a fight, 这两支球队之间的冲突昨

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

第一、迷你对话 A: How is he? 她身体怎么样? B: Not very well. He was white about the gills. 不好,他脸色苍白。 A: Did he see the doctor? 你看过医生了吗? B: Yeah, but he refused to take the medicine. 看过了,可是他

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):case 口语训练营(Everyday English):生病看医生英语实用表达 语法天地(Grammar Talk):定语从句详细讲解(1)

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语