讲解 这个词真的是有点长,但其实并不是很难背,只要你记住发音就很好背了。 Pro(p-r-o) crasti(c-r-a-s-t-i) nation(n-a-t-i-o-n) Procrastination Procrastination 拖延 Here is an example: Most often we procrastinate when

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Down with Depressio 性命忧 关 1. Everyone has a bad day once in a while. Problems at work, arguments with family members, or even changes in the weather can all bring us down and leave us feeling unhappy for a day or two. But if this mood lasts f

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

今天我们要学的词是allergy。 Allergy, 是过敏的意思。最新研究发现, Flu shots are harmless to most kids who suffer from egg allergies, 流感疫苗对大多数鸡蛋过敏的孩子不会带来伤害。 Spring allergy season is h

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Come in,please. I'm Carl Matthews. Have a seat. What seems to be the problem? I've lost a little weight recently. And I don't seem to have too much energy. My head and stomach were killing me yesterday. I might have had a fever. And I thought I ate s

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

She coughed. She was sick. She had the flu. She did not know how she caught it. She went to see her doctor. She did not like the clinic. The clinic was small and damp. There were always people waiting. She sat in the waiting room. Kids were running a

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

今天我们要学的词是balance。 Balance, 做为动词,是平衡的意思。印度总统帕蒂尔对议会表示, India must find ways to balance its environmental and developmental needs, 印度必需在环境保护和经济发展的需要之

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是bilingual。 Bilingual, 会说两种语言的。有研究认为, People who are bilingual are better at multitasking, 会说两种语言的人更善于同时做好几件事情。另外有研究发现, Being bilingual ma

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

介绍: We'll need to run some tests. 我们需要给你做些检查。 blood test 血检 urine test 尿检 /?j?r?n/ ultrasound 超声波 X-rays X 光检查 I'd like to keep you here overnight for observation. 你得在这过夜来观察下病情。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: It's why you find yourself experiencing a loss appetite, fatigue, anxiety and many other symptoms that an addict goes through when experiencing withdrawals. 这就是为何人们分手后,会和戒

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Scientific symptoms of sleep inertia are poor memory and reaction time, inability to perform basic math and the suffering of alertness or attention. 睡眠惯性的症状包括记忆力差、反应

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

I have diarrhea. 我在拉肚子。 Diarrhea [ˌdaɪəˈriə] 拉肚子,腹泻 Diarrhea is where you have to poop often, 腹泻是你经常要上厕所, but when you do it is very watery, and you usually have an upset stomach, too. 但排便很稀,

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Approximately 75% of adults in the world have some form of lactose intolerance, meaning they experience unpleasant digestive symptoms from dairy products. 全世界有将近75%的成年人患有乳

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文