J J jacket jacket juice juice J J 夹克 夹克 果汁 果汁 jump jump subject subject 跳跃 跳跃 科目 科目 Don't jump up, little dog! 小狗,不要跳! You'll get juice on my jacket. 你把果汁溅到我的夹克上了。 Don't jump up,

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

The clothes shop 服装店 Blue skirts and T-shirts, yellow shoes and red socks. 蓝色的裙子和T恤,黄色的鞋子和红丝的袜子。 They are very cheap and they are very good! 又便宜又好看。 You can try them on. Blue skirts and T-sh

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级上册

This is my sister, Helen. 这是我的妹妹,海伦。 Nice to meet you, Helen. Hi! 很高兴认识你,海伦。嗨。 Would you like a pie? No, thank you. 你想要一个派吗?不要了,谢谢。 What about a cake? Yes, please. 要一块蛋糕

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级上册

It is Chinese New Year's Eve. 现在是除夕。 Bobby's mum is cooking dumplings in the kitchen. 波比的妈妈在厨房里煮饺子。 Yummy! 好吃! Bobby and Tina get red packets after dinner. 波比和蒂娜在晚餐后得到了红包。 Look

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

oo oo cool cool food food oo oo 凉爽的 凉爽的 食物 食物 room room school school zoo zoo 房间 房间 学校 学校 动物园 动物园 Every day I go to school. 我每天去上学。 I think it's really cool! 我认为这是很酷的事。

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

Hey! Please pick an orange for me. 嗨!请帮我摘个桔子。 I want an orange from the tree. 我想要一个这个树上的桔子。 Hey! Please catch a fish for me. 嗨!请帮我抓一条鱼。 I want a fish from the sea. 我想要一条海里的

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

ear ear dear dear ear ear 亲爱的 亲爱的 hear hear near near year year 听 听 近的 近的 年 年 The New Year is nearly here. 新年到了, Let's cheer together, my dear! 亲爱的,我们一起庆祝吧! The New Year is nearly here. 新年

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

It is an English lesson. 现在是英语课。 Bobby is looking out of the window. 波比在看着窗外。 Bobby, please listen to me. 波比,听我上课。 Yes, Miss Fox. 好的,狐狸老师。 The lesson goes on, but Bobby is still looking ou

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

Six years ago, Mike could read and draw, but he could not write. 六年前,麦克会读会画,但是他不会写。 Now he can do many things. 现在他能做许多事情了。 Twenty years ago, Mr Brown wrote letters to his friends. 二十年前,

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

Bobby has a new bike. He likes riding it in the park. 波比有一辆新自行车。他喜欢在公园里骑车。 This bike is cool! I can fly now! 这辆自行车太酷了!我现在会飞了! Bobby wants to show his bike to Sam. 波比想把自行

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

Yang Ling wants to visit Su Hai's new home. 杨玲想去参观苏海的新家。 How do I get to your home, Su Hai? 苏海,我怎么才能到你家? You can take the metro. You can get on the metro at Park Station and get off at City Library Stat

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

Bobby and Sam are in the forest. 波比和萨姆在森林里。 Do you have any snacks, Sam? I'm very hungry. 萨姆,你有吃的东西吗?我好饿。 No, I don't. 我没有。 Bobby finds some mushrooms under a tree. 波比发现树下面有许多

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

Look at my toy cars. 看看我的玩具车。 They're nice. How many cars do you have, Mike? 太漂亮了。迈克,你有多少玩具车啊? Thirteen. 13辆。 Do you have any toy cars, Helen? 海伦,你有玩具车吗? No, I don't. 不,我没

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级上册

I have a ball. Let's play. 我有一个球。我们一起玩吧。 I have many balls. They're in that box. 我有很多球。它们在那个盒子里。 How many balls do you have? 你有多少球? I have twelve balls. 我有12个。 Can you play t

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级上册

I get up at seven. 我七点起床。 I usually go to school at seven forty. 我通常七点四十去上学。 I have four lessons in the morning. 我上午有四节课。 I have lunch at twelve. 我十二点吃午饭。 I have two lessons in the aft

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级下册

Dad, Dad, where's the cat? 爸爸,爸爸,我的猫去哪儿啦? Where's my cap and where's my bag? 我的帽子和我的书包去哪儿啦? Dad, Dad, where's the cat? 爸爸,爸爸,我的猫去哪儿啦? Where's my cap and where's my ba

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级下册

Kate, Kate, don't skate. 凯特,凯特,别滑冰了。 Come and make a cake. 来跟我一起制作蛋糕。 Kate, Kate, don't skate. 凯特,凯特,别滑冰了。 Come and make a cake. 来跟我一起制作蛋糕。

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级下册

Welcome back to school, class. 同学们,欢迎返回学校。 Nice to see you, Miss Li. 李老师,很高兴见到您。 Nice to see you too. 我也很高兴见到你们。 This is our new timetable. 这是我们的新课程表, We have English

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级下册

Goldilocks is in the forest. 金发女孩在森林里。 There is a house. 有一座房子。 What a beautiful house! 好漂亮的房子啊! Goldilocks is in the house. She is hungry and thirsty. 金发女孩在房子里,她又饿又渴。 There

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

Wang Bing is a good boy. 王兵是一个好男孩。 He has many good habits. 他有很多好习惯。 He gets up early in the morning and never goes to bed late. 他每天都很早就起床了,从来不赖床。 He brushes his teeth in the morning

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册