Language Points keep in touch! Keep trying! Keep quiet! Keep it to yourself! Keep up the good work! Keep your chin up! Keep your shirt on! Keep your mouth shut!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1. I'm really pooped. 2. You scared the shit out of me! 3. I'll beat the shit out of you. 4. You little piece of shit. 5. Holy Shit!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points I climbed into the house through the window. He succeeded through hard work. I'll put you through in a minute. Put Terry through if he's there. I haven't read it through yet. I know you've been through a lot lately. You don't know wha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(230) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points kick one's ass One more word and I'll kick your ass. kick ass You really kick ass, man. That's a kick-ass party. kick in The pills I took are starting to kick in. kick out My wife kicked me out again. Your school is going to kick you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1.SOB You cheating son of a bitch. 2.This problem is a real bitch! 3.bitch about=complain about 4.Stop bitching about your job so much.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points (absolutely) delighted over the moon really pleased so happy I couldn't be happier. That is fantastic / wonderful / great / marvellous! What great / wonderful / fantastic news! We've been waiting so long for this (moment). Thank God!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1. How are you still single.You are such a catch. 2. Are you seeing anyone? 3. You are just too picky. 4. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points If your child is lying that means you have overreacted to their past mistakes. If your child has poor self-esteem, it may becuase you advice them more than you encourage them. If you buy everything for your children still they take th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1 you have to make love every time you meet 2 在床上 less talk, do more!!! Action speaks louder than words! Just stop talking! Nobody cares! dirty talk!!! Im gonna fuck your brains out! 3 永远不要说 我爱你 4 一定要

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points cold-hearted She is so cold-hearted, ignoring her boyfriend like that! cold-blooded killer / kill someone in cold blood He was killed in cold blood. cold fish The new manager is a bit of a cold fish. I don't know what to make of him.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1.You are always reminding each other that you're both amazing. 你们总是彼此鼓励,称赞对方很棒。 2.When your best friend leaves,you get separation anxiety. 3.You have got your coordinated cance moves perfected. 4.You c

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1. Starting to get on the tube while passengers are still getting off 2. Not moving down the aisle 3. Pole-hogging 4. Using leaky headphones 5. Not being prepared at the ticket barrier 6. Manspreading 7. Not offering your seat to a pr

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1.Sometime's you'll think that you're actually going to try really hard to get a flat stomach, and then you see a pizza. 2.Or you do one sit-up. 3.You subconsciously suck in your tummy whenever you see a mirror. Your tummy senses the

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1.Switch off anything that uses electricity when not in use. 2.Unplug devices when possible. 3.Trade in your dryer for a good old-fashioned clothesline.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1.Use the low-water dishwashing method. Instead of having the water running the whole time, fill one sink with hot soapy water, then turn off the water and scrub the dishes. Dip them into a second sink filled with clean water, then dr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1. You Travel The Same Way 你们旅行的方式一样 2. You Have Common Interests You Love Doing Together 你们有共同的爱好,你们可以一起做 3. Your Relationship Has the Right Balance 你们的恋情有一个很好的平

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1. Learning a Language Will Improve Your Relationships 学习一门外语可以增进你身边不同的关系。 2. Learning a Language Will Improve Your Memory 学习一门外语可以增强你的记忆力 3. Learning a Language Will

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points 1. turn sb. down 2. turn somebody on A sexy dress will turn me on. You turned me on. 3. turn up Only 30 people turned up last night.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points It's stifling. I can hardly breathe. Oh, God. I'm sweating like a pig. It's so hot recently. It's boiling today. Damn it! It's sweltering today. This weather is freaking hot.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points My phone's dead. My phone died. bad/poor reception I've got bad reception here. I'm losing you data,I'm out of data. MB读作megs,GB读作gigs,I have 5 per month. My phone keeps dropping calls. no signal I've got no signal/recep

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语