导购口语: Don't rub or wring the silk after washing. It's easy to be crushable. 丝绸洗后不能搓,也不能拧。很容易起皱。 The silk shouldn't be hung out in the sunshine. 丝绸不能挂在阳光下暴晒。 I'm afraid it won't be

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Part 1 The History of Thanksgiving in the USA 感恩节的来历 The Thanksgiving holiday celebrated each November in the United States is known worldwide as an American custom. And Thanksgiving and gratitude have marked important milestones in American l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

哦耶耶我爱你:感觉乐团温馨甜蜜宣言 Love It When You Call是英国乐团The Feeling于2006年发行的首张专辑《Twelve Stops and Home》当中的第四支单曲,这首歌曾被用作电影《Good Luck Chuck》的插曲,在200

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

奥利弗萨克斯是一位神经学家和作家。他将带我们认识邦纳症候群,也就是视力受损的人产生鲜明幻觉。他用温馨的细节描述了病人的经历,并以这样的叙述让我们了解这种鲜少被报道的现象

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

Sheryl Crow音乐中的旋律以及创作中的表现手法都在美国音乐界独树一帜。她的音乐赢得了歌迷群体在十年来的稳定而不间断的支持,她不仅只是商业上的成功歌星,而且她还是格莱美奖的常客,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Near or Far 歌手:Carissa Rae apart adv.相隔,相距; 分散地,分开地; 成部分,成碎片; 分辨; I'm here' you're there 我们山水相隔 But your love is with me everywhere I go 但你的爱伴我越过千山万水 This I know 我知

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Hey, relax. Relax. Just relax. 放轻松,放轻松,放松就好 You're safe. You're in the hospital. 你安全了,现在在医院里 What happened? 发生了什么 I back traced your signal. 我反追踪到你的信号 I cleaned you up and got

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

我深深地想念著你, 我希望你跟我在一起永远开心, 就像我跟你在一起时那么地快乐。把每一天都存下来直到永恒, 再和你一起慢慢度过。 1.Thank you for comforting me when Im sad Loving me when Im mad

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

朋友要结婚了,对他/她说些什么祝福的话语呢?这些既简单又浪漫的婚礼祝福语任你选。 1、As you happily look forward to all you're dreaming of, may you be blessed with love and happiness forever! 2、Congratulations to

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

听歌学英语:超温馨小情歌The Marshmallow Kisses(My Dear Giant) In a second you may come back and I may fall I lost my papers missed the chances I owe you all Though they change and burn and sink I dare not try to break the promises at all Sa

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Lily与Rufus两家决定给Jenny举办一场小型的16岁生日聚会,但在早餐时得知这个消息的Jenny却表示自己只想过个简单、温馨的生日,Lily于是就取消了聚会的筹办。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 绯闻少女

Sometimes it is difficult to understand your parents for they are from a different generation. Yes, we know how it feels but remember friends, your folks are the ones who picked you up every time you fell down when you were young. Here are top 5 ways

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

听歌学英语:卡百利乐队温馨曲Never Grow Old(青春永驻) Artist: The Cranberries Style: Pop I had a dream Strange it may seem It was my perfect day Open my eyes I realize This is my perfect day Hope you never grow old Hope you never grow

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

家的温馨感觉散文(中英) In order to have a home and get married, they are often complain that no one looked forward to his return, and no one welcomed him, and so on. This clearly shows that he talked about the family, did not

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:一个温馨而美丽的家,顽皮的小孩子,喜欢跳沙发,在沙发上做出各种姿势,越跳越高,好开心哦,跳得沙发坏掉了,妈

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 好玩英语小游戏

In my daughter's eyes I am a hero I am strong and wise and I know no fear But the truth is plain to see She was sent to rescue me I see who I wanna be In my daughter's eyes In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal Darkness turns to light and the world

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sweet, wild berries plucked from roadside patches are a delightful side benefit of camping. Each summer, my husband Bob and I would send the kids off with their little metal buckets and the next day we would all enjoy the fruits of their labor: raspb

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

快过年了!过年就是家人团聚的时刻。和家人团聚时,最幸福的时刻就是回忆小时候发生的趣事,今天分享一个有趣的帖子。关键词为 sibling wars, 就是兄弟姐妹之间的战争。小时候可能会因为

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

unit 382 生日祝福 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Thanks for inviting me. And happy birthday, Julia. A:朱莉亚,谢谢你邀请我,生日快乐。 B:Many thanks for your present. I'm so glad you are able to come. B:非常谢谢你的礼物。我

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

后街男孩重聚献唱温馨圣诞新单《It's Christmas Time Again》 当地时间11月4日,美国流行组合后街男孩(Backstreet Boys)在加利福利亚阿纳海姆的迪士尼乐园睡美人城堡前重聚,录制电视节目。后街男孩

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲