I ain't gonna get dressed up, just to be your clown Ain't gonna paint this pretty face, like you paint the town I ain't wastin' good mascara, just to watch it runnin' down I ain't gonna get dressed up, just to be your clown I could spend an hour on m

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Only thing moving out here is this swing on the front porch And the sun's beating down heatin' up this house like blow torch Sitting here singing Dixie with a whistle Man, it's hotter than a two-dollar pistol Baby, I know that it's only 11:30 But sur

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

47th Grammy Awards Kanye West : When I had my accident, I found out at that moment nothing in life is promised except death. If you had the opportunity to play this game of life, you need to appreciat

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语听者文摘

My disposition permeates The room when I walk in a place I'm sorry! By calculation I'm way too much Pretentiously I bitch a bunch But you bought it! I can't exceed my reputation A small town girl with compensation Explorin' all my possibilities Well

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

温暖歌声:Diamond Rio - I Believe Diamond Rio,美国当代最受欢迎的乡村音乐乐队之一,乐队的几个成员在成名之前都过着潦倒的生活,好在和唱片公司签约后转机很快到来,四张超过百万销量的专辑

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

惠声惠色:惠特尼金曲回顾Didn't We Almost Have It All Didn't We Almost Have It All by Whitney Houston remember when we held on in the rain the night we almost lost it once again we can take the night into tomorrow living on feelings touchi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

最佳RB男歌手:Ne-Yo《Miss Independent》 Ne-Yo - Miss Independent Oo there something about just something about the way she moved I cant figure it out, there''s something about her (about her) Say oo there something about, What kinda women wan

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

冰雪奇缘主题曲Let It Go 荣获2015年奥斯卡最佳动画提名的迪士尼巨制《冰雪奇缘》(Frozen) ,影片在传统中激发新意,通过不落窠臼的动人故事、可爱的角色、美妙的画面、动听的音乐, 打造出

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

好歌推荐:迷魂幻影 Gnarls Barkley - Going on 红透半天天的流行二人说唱组合纳尔斯巴克利在英国歌坛上风头正劲的二人组合Gnarls Barkley可以说是依靠互联网成功的代表性人物。他们是全世界首个连

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

暮光之城2新月插曲 Meet me on the Equinox 超强人气吸血鬼青春电影《暮光之城/暮色》第二部《新月》New Moon的首支原声曲目公布,它就是由曾获得格莱美提名的美国独立摇滚乐队Death Cab For Cutie特别

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

双胞胎[44]游戏 Justin Timberlake Justin Timberlake这首在2007年发行的单曲曾经获得过当年美国单曲榜的冠军,在第50届格莱美音乐颁奖典礼上,贾帅还凭借该歌曲捧走了最佳流行男艺人的头衔。 Artis

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Adele客串丑女贝蒂第三季并献唱Right as rain 斩获两项格莱美大奖包括最佳新人奖及最佳流行女歌手大奖的英国新人灵魂歌手Adele,于日前客串了热门美剧《丑女贝蒂》Ugly Betty第三季第22集,并演

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

最佳灵乐歌曲:《Help Me Believe》Kirk Franklin, songwriter (Kirk Franklin) 'I just want to write you a letter. I have to be very honest with you right now. I don't really know how to say this... ' [Verse 1:] I wanna believe But I'm having a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Eagles - Hole In The World (老鹰乐队/世界漏洞) 年度最佳流行组合演唱提名 Hole In The World There''s a hole in the world tonight There''s a cloud of fear and sorrow There''s a hole in the world tonight Don''t let there be a hole

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Matchbox Twenty - Unwell 年度最佳流行组合演唱提名 歌曲:Unwell 歌手:Matchbox Twenty Matchbox Twenty Title: Unwell All day staring at the ceiling Making friends with shadows on my wall All night hearing voices telling me That I should g

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

不对但是没关系:惠特尼休斯顿 It's Not Right But It's Okay It's Not Right But It's Okay by Whitney Houston Friday night you and your boys went out to eat Then they hung out,but you came home around three. Now if six of ya'll went out the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Katy Perry《Wide Awake》 I'm wide awake I'm wide awake I'm wide awake Yeah I was in the dark I was falling hard With an open heart I'm wide awake How did I read the stars so wrong I'm wide awake And now it's clear to me That everything you see Ain'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Lady Antebellum圣诞新单《I'll Be Home For Christmas》 乡村组合战前女神(Lady Antebellum)再发布圣诞歌曲《I'll Be Home For Christmas》歌词MV。歌曲营造出浓浓的圣诞节氛围,白雪皑皑的背景中,家书的一笔一

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

《你不孤单》选自迈克尔-杰克逊(Michael Jackson)专辑《历史》(history),是1996年格莱美获奖曲目之一,与凯利(点击收听Kelly代表作品《I Believe I Can Fly》)合作完成。 又一天过去了,我仍然形单影只。怎么会这样?你一定要离去、一定要让我的世界如此冰冷?

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今年的格莱美颁奖现场有人是一路陪跑,有人是拿奖拿到手软。最让人瞩目的莫过于火星哥Bruno Mars. 今天我们就来看下这个自称是来自火星的男人。 New Words covet vt.垂涎;觊觎 album n.相簿;唱片

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语