在七十年代,戴安娜奈德创下了至今未被打破的长途泳赛记录。三十年后,六十岁的她尝试了她至今为止最长的长途游泳从古巴到佛罗里达。在这一幽默、充满力量的TEDMED演讲中,她讲述了如何

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:(不只是)男人经

马克-吐温:勇气 Courage In the matter of courage we all have our limits. There never was a hero who did not have his bounds. I suppose it may be said of Nelson and all the others whose courage has been advertised that there came times in their

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: My soul is not contained within the limits of my body, my body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul. 我的灵魂,并不受限于身体这个容器;我的灵魂,是没有极限的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

听力文本如下: 大明: 何亚君,今天我们以5小时16分58秒的净时间完成了你的首个全程马拉松,感觉怎么样? He Yajun, weve just completed your first full marathon in 5 hours, 16 minutes, and 58 seconds. How does it

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Courage In the matter of courage we all have our limits. There never was a hero who did not have his bounds. I suppose it may be said of Nelson and all the others whose courage has been advertised that there came times in their lives when their brave

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

十分钟简练英语演讲范文 10分钟英语演讲范文:勇气 Courage In the matter of courage we all have our limits. There never was a hero who did not have his bounds. I suppose it may be said of Nelson and all the others whose courage has

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

10分钟英语演讲范文 In the matter of courage we all have our limits. There never was a hero who did not have his bounds. I suppose it may be said of Nelson and all the others whose courage has been advertised that there came times in their liv

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

你有多强大? That is a tough question to answer, whether you are a man or a woman. 不管你是男人还是女人,这都是个很难回答的问题。 But, really, I want to ask how do you define your strength? 但是,说实话,我想知道

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 你移动鼠标控制一个跳板,把落下的小鸟弹回去,直到它能用翅膀自己飞翔,后来的鸟会越来越多,看你的反应能力了。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 好玩英语小游戏

No Limit(曾经是35个国家排行榜的冠军单曲) Let me hear you say Yeah! 让我听到你们大声说 YEAH No no no no .... 没有... 没有 No no these's no limit 没有极限 No no no no .... 没有... 没有 No no these's no limit 没有极

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

1) bite your tongue 咬紧舌头,忍着不说话 2) hold your breath 屏住呼吸 3) rock the boat 打破现状,捣乱 4) breaking point 极限 5) fall for something 相信某事

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

The One With Ross's Thing 本集简介: Ross finds a growth on his body but can't tell what it is; neither can anyone else. He visits his doctor, Chandler's doctor, and Phoebe's guru. Phoebe dates two guys: Vince, a burly fireman, and Jason, a sensi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

How strong are you? 你有多强大? That is a tough question to answer, whether you are a man or a woman. 不管你是男人还是女人,这都是个很难回答的问题。 But, really, I want to ask how do you define your strength? 但是,说实

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:又一款挑战极限的小游戏,这种游戏的特点就是越玩越上瘾,因为每次你都希望自己能够挑战更高的分数。这次放在车上

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 好玩英语小游戏

How strong are you? 你有多强大? That is a tough question to answer, whether you are a man or a woman. 不管你是男人还是女人,这都是个很难回答的问题。 But, really, I want to ask how do you define your strength? 但是,说实

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Today, you will do what you always do. The same activities. The same job. And at the same level of effort. OR you could push things. You could push yourself to do more. 今天你会做之前你一直在做的事情。同样的行为,同样的工作,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

模仿句子:Two years ago Arthur was a stray roaming the jungles of Ecuador when he struck up an unlikely friendship with a team of Swedish adventure racers or endurance athletes. 翻译:两年前,阿瑟还是一直在厄瓜多尔丛林中游走

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

人类发展已经造成地球资源的紧张,但是约翰罗克斯特伦提醒我们,人类科学技术进步也使我们认识到这一切,并随之改变这种行为。他的研究发现了9大地球界限通过这个发现可以指引我们保

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

01. Would you like to try any extreme sports? 你想尝试一下极限运动吗? 02. Bungee jumping is just for thrills. 蹦极玩的就是个剌激。 03. Are extreme sports popular in your country? 极限运动在你们国家流行吗? 04. Extreme

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

讲解文本: the last straw 最后一根稻草,忍耐的极限 She stood me up again. That was the last straw. 她又放我鸽子了,简直忍无可忍了。 You did not finish the work. That was the last straw. 你没完成任务,这已经触

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语