李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter7(快速版):Table Manners

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文

1.absolutely 2.absolutely imposible 3.all i have to do is learn english 4.are you free tomorrow? 5.are you married? 6.are you used to the food here? 7.be careful. 8.be my guest. 9.better late than nev

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳英语365句

3. When it comes to... Why don't you just install the software yourself? When it comes to computers, I'm hopelessly lost. Why do trust his opinion so much? When it comes to English, he's an expert.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

8. Perhaps I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but... Man: Perhaps I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but don't you think you should be a little stricter with your son? Woman: You're right. It's really none of your business. Man:

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

7. Let me fill you in on... Woman: Let me fill you in on what's been happening here. Man: Please do! I'm dying to know what's going on! Woman: Let me fill you in on the results of yesterday's meeting. Man: Maybe later, I'm in a hurry now.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

10. Means a great deal to me This project means a great deal to our company. Ladies and gentlemen, this project means a great deal to our compnay. Our company's success means a great deal to China. Our company's success means a great deal to China. O

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

2. Words can't express...疯狂操练 ---Words can't express how lucky I am. ---Words can't express how thankful I am.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

3. Today I want to talk to you about...疯狂操练 Today I want to talk to you about a very important subject. Today I want to talk to you about the future of business in China.这也是我挚爱的一个句型,每一次我都说:Hey, today I want

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

6. Play an important part in... Besides dieting, exercising plays an important part in losing weight. A balanced diet and exercise are the keys to good health. Private enterprises are playing an important part in the development of China's economy. C

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

6. Something like... Your house is something like ours. He sounds something like his father when he speaks on the phone. I know! I often confuse them for one another when I call.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

8. Persuade...into... Can you persuade her into accepting our offer? I don't know. I'll try my best. You can't persuade me into lending you more money. Come on...This time I know I can double your money and pay you back!

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

4. Be involved in She has been involved in politics for years. The company is currently involved in a lawsuit. I read about it in the newspaper.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

2. Concentrate on If you concentrate all your energies on studying English, you will master the language. I can't concentrate on what I'm doing when it's so noisy in here! Then maybe you should turn off the radio and shut your door.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

2. Is it okay for me to... Is it okay for me to bring my wife? Is it okay for me to leave early? No, it's not okay for you to leave early! What do you think this is? A birthday party or something? We have an office to run here, mister. You can't leav

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

2. As far as I'm concerned... As far as I'm concerned Beijing is much better than Guangzhou. I guess you are right if you don't mind eating jiaozi at Beijing Duck everyday. What's your opinion of the woman we interviewed? As far as I'm concerned, she

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

1. Could I possibly ask you to...? Could I possibly ask you to meet my sister at the airport? Could I possibly ask you to take a picture for us. Sure, I'd be glad to.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

8. How long will it take? Top 1: How long will it take to get there? Top 2: How long will it take to make a million dollars? Top 3: How long will it take to rebuild New York City? How long will it take to conquer English? It will depend on how hard y

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:口语要素-解释与说明 第七节 解释与说明 59.No, its not that. 不,不是那样。 【疯狂实战】 A: Is that why you took off? (那就是你离开的原因吗?) B: No, its not that. (不,不是这样的。) A: Are you still mad at him? 你还在生他的气?

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:口语要素-咀咒和骂人 第八节 咀咒和骂人 【编者按】 在这一节中你将能学习到当代英语中一些较常见的诅骂和骂人话,不过,我们并非鼓励你多用这一 类的话,而是因为它们在电影、电视和日常生活中出现得非常频繁 ,作为英语学习者,要想听得懂

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:评论性口语要素 第三部分 评论性口语要素 Kims Note: These are all very useful ways to keep a conversation going. 以下这些都是使谈话继续下去的非常有用的说法。 73.Great! 太棒了! 【疯狂实战】 A: I can cook some dessert for the k

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语