The word bugs has been used for centuries to mean insects, and for about 80 years it has also meant germs. When the machine age began, mechanics who were not satisfied with the performance of some invention or contraption often spoke about getting th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Home Shopping Victor: Turn off the TV and put down that phone. I know what youre about to do. Julia: I wasnt going to do anything. Victor: Youre watching the home shopping channel and you have the phone in your hand, which means youre about to call t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之旅行交通购物

模仿文本:Women make up half the consumer market for the next smartphone or tablet computer. But while we want to get our hands on the next gadget just as much as men, we are much less willing to get involved in creating it. At least, that's acc

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 identity [ ai5dentiti ] The police are

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing? 我们现在讨论的这个职位,你喜欢哪些方面,不喜欢哪些方面? I like the opportunity it presents to be able to manage a larger team than I currently do. 这个职位让我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(304) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Find happiness in life, not spending 发现生活中的幸福,而不是通过花钱来营造幸福的幻觉 Many times people buy stuff because they think (subconsciously perhaps) that it will bring them happiness. 人们之所以买东西,常常是

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Its all in the wrist. Thats the location of the wireless remote control for the first wearable exoskeleton to be approved by the FDA for home use. Its called ReWalk. 腕关节是第一代穿戴式外骨骼无线电遥控控制的地方,第一代穿戴

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 警游戏介绍:一个解救人质的小游戏,你需要走过迷宫一样街道,到达匪徒囚禁人质的地方,呵呵,女战警长的好象星际里的女医生

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

1. The Hubble Space Telescope has a new high-tech gadget, helping it uncover the secrets of the universe. Spacewalking astronauts installed an 88-million-dollar spectrograph designed to detect faint light from faraway quasar. 2. President Barack Oba

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(五)月

第25期:应聘机械工程师 为什么你选择了机械工程专业? Why did you choose to major in mechanical engineering? For example: A: Why did you choose to major in mechanical engineering? 为什么你选择了机械工程专业? B: Many

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

Today, were talking about Apples new mobile phone: the iPhone. Actually its a combination of phone, iPod and internet browser all rolled into one gadget. Well be looking at the hype or massive publicity surrounding the launch of the iPhone and taking

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

When I got back to my car, there was this like old man in the process of writing me a ticket, and just out of pure habit, when he handed it to me I said thank you, and he immediately broke down crying. 当我走回到我的车子旁,有个老先生正

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Topics: Wills and estates, No big!, primordial soup, trouble vs. problem vs. issue vs. situation, answer vs. response vs. reply, though, device vs. gadget vs. gizmo vs. contraption Words: will estate to inherit heir to cut someone out of a will to co

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

(Typing sounds) W:Whats that gadget you are playing with Diarmuid? Diarmuid: Its my latest toy a netbook. W: A netbook? Diarmuid: Yes a netbook. N.E.T.B.O.O.K. Its like a laptop computer only even smaller. W: What a cute little computer!I like your n

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Due Attention Should Be Given To Spelling 1. 如今不少学生在英语学习中不重视拼写, 2. 出现这种现象的原因是 3. 为了改变这种状况,我认为. 满分范文: Due Attention Should Be Given To Spelling Nowadays, student

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Almost 90 percent of Chinese users in an online survey complained the iPhone 5C, which Apple Inc launched on Sept 10 to target low-end users in countries such as China, is still too expensive and said they have no interest in the new gadget. 某在线调

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年09月

今天我们要学的词是 gadget. Gadget is spelled g-a-d-g-e-t , gadget. Gadget 意思是小玩意,小工具,经常用来指小电器产品。比如,My friend Michael is a gadget freak who always wants to get his hands on the latest inventio

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

51. beyond prep.在(到)...较远的一边, 超过, 那一边 adv.在远处 n.远处 52. comprehension n.理解, 包含 53. descendant n.子孙, 后裔, 后代 54. find outv.找出, 发现, 查明(真相

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语