As Potential Deal Draws Near, Iran Talks Critics Out in Force 伊朗核谈判期限在即,争论不断 VIENNA As world powers and Iran continue nuclear negotiations in Vienna, many observers are optimistic a deal will be reached soon. But hardliners

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(六月)

经典句型:May I renew them if I haven't finished reading them? 如果看不完的话可以续借吗? A:You can keep these books for only half a month. 甲:这些书你只能借半个月。 B:May I renew them if I haven't finished reading them? 乙

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Lawmakers Rebuff Bush On Iran, Libya Sanctions David Swan Capitol Hill 20 Jun 2001 22:22 UTC A key U.S. House of Representatives committee has voted to keep economic 1)sanctions on Iran and Libya for

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

The Chinese government is working on imposing a ban on all forms of tobacco advertising, sponsorship and promotion of tobacco products. There are also plans to ban certain smoking scenes in films and TV shows. As part of the draft regulation by the S

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

All these small decisions can get overwhelming and sometimes leads us to make bad choices. There is actually a term for it. Its called decision fatigue. 所有这些小决定都有可能会压得我们喘不过气,有时还会导致我们做出不好

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

President Hugo Chavez is celebrating victory in a referendum to end term limits for elected officials. The president's proposal passed with 54 percent of votes cast. The measure will allow Mr. Chavez to stay in power as long as he keeps winning elect

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年2月

星级典句: 第一句:How long will the return ticket be valid? 往返票期限是多少天? A: A ticket to Paris. 一张去巴黎的车票。 B: Single or return? 单程还是往返票? A: Return. How long will the return ticket be valid? 往

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话