2000年后,世人会记得迪斯尼还是柏拉图? (In 2,000 years, will the world remember Disney or Plato?) LONDON - Down in the mall, between the fast-food joint and the bagel shop, a group of young people huddles in a flurry of baggy combat

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Do animals Think? 动物也会思考吗? The question has often been asked, Do animals think? I believe that some of them think a great deal. Many of them are like children in their sports. We notice this to be true very often with dogs and cats; b

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

life is to be whole=人生在于完整 Once a circle missed a wedge. The circle wanted to be whole,so it went around looking for its missing piece.But because it was incomplete and therefore could roll only very slowly,it admired the flowers al

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Another Door When I come across a good essay in reading newspapers, I am often inclined to cut and keep it. But just as I am about to do so I find the article on the opposite side is as much interesting. It may be a discussion of the way to keep in g

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Teddy Bears Anniversary Americans give and receive many gifts during the holiday season. One gift for children has remained popular for many years. It is the teddy bear. The American-made teddy bear celebrated its one-hundredth anniversary last month

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

A Good Heart to Lean on When I was growing up, I was embarrassed to be seen with my father. He was severely crippled and very short, and when we would walk together, his hand on my arm for balance, people would stare. I would inwardly squirm at the s

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Altogether autumn Suddenly, I think of my youngest daughter, living now in Amsterdam. Very soon she will call and ask Have you planted the bulbs yet? Then I will answer teasingly that actually Im waiting until she comes to help me. And then we will b

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Experiencing Scotland 苏格兰的风情 Scotland is a unique and austere place, laden with history, where you can find aristocratic palaces and castles, as well as the traditional parades in national costumes. It has some of the most beautiful citie

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

What Are You Doing on New Year's Eve? In America, the best-known place to be on December thirty-first is Times Square in New York City. Hundreds of thousands of people gather in the cold. They crowd together and wait for midnight. The people count do

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Barbies fate ‵Barbie, beware. The ‵iconic plastic doll|is ‵often mutilated|at the ‵hands of young girls, according to research published|by British academics. The ‵girls we survey|see Barbie torture|as a ‵legitimate play activit

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Dating Valentine's Day is a special time for love. Millions of people will receive flowers, chocolate or some other gift. Others might get just a phone call or an electronic message from someone they care about. Still others would be happy just to ha

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Look like a million -- without breaking the bank! Sure, celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Uma Thurman always look chic and stylish -- they also have unlimited clothing budgets that put the latest looks at their fingertips! But you can still look

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Be the First One to Act Loving or Reaching out Many of us hold on|to ‵little resentments, which ‵stem from|an argument, a ‵misunderstanding, or some other ‵painful event. Stubbornly, we wait for someone ‵else|to reach out to us believ

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH FOREIGNERS Just the other day, I was in a bookshop and spotted a volume entitled How to Make Friends with Foreigners by Li Yang of Crazy English fame.Naturally, as a foreigner who has been living in China for a year, I was cu

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Do students have the right to fall in love in college This is a controversial issue in our times. Just as a coin has two sides, no side is better than the other; it is often difficult to distinguish what is right from what is wrong? Love is a feeling

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Secrets of Student The kids at the top of the class get there by mastering a few basic techiniques that others can readily learn.Here,according to the education experts and students themselves,are the secrets of straightA student. 1. Set Priorities.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Lession in class(1) It's time to stop students' boorish behavior,college professors say. One student took a box of chicken to class. Another carried a cell phone co-nversation, and still another whistled loudly every time the professor turned his bac

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

[00:00.00]The complex was ready [00:02.84]for occupancy in 1927, [00:04.59]but additions continued until 1947. [00:07.87]Eventually it comprised the main house [00:13.78]and three cottages, [00:15.09]all of which are furnished [00:16.95]with a variet

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 最新15篇文章贯通英语四级词汇

Oh yeah, work that booty. Wanna give your workout a kick? Then check out some of the new fitness technology on display, at the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Trade Show. This anti-gravity treadmill makes you feel like you are running in

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

歌词: (Ne-yo:) Seems like every day is something else Another reason to be stressing (Jessica:) And you just wanna run away Said you just wanna run away (Ne-yo:) You try to get out and enjoy yourself But everybodys acting so despressing (Jessica:

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲