本曲大意 歌者藉由欢唱与跳舞来歌颂爱情。他希望能跟自己的情人远离这个纷扰喧嚣的世界,翱翔在自由爱情的天空。爱情的力量就是他们的羽翼,他们要一道飞向彩虹。 英文歌词 Volare, oh, oh. Cantare, oh, oh, oh, oh. Lets fly way up to the clouds, away from the ma

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(2488) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

本曲大意 这首歌叙述一位男孩子因为一个女孩子而神魂颠倒,发觉如果再陷下去的话,他将无法自拔,但又抑制不住自己(因为这女孩实在太好了),想来想去,管他的,先爱再说! 英文歌词 Ah,ya,ya,ya,ya,...ah. Hey! Little darlin. Oh, little darlin. Oh, ho, ho, where

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(2525) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

“2005蒙牛酸酸乳超级女声”01号张靓颖演绎《What's up》。 [原唱] 4 non blondes [演唱] 张靓颖 杨斐/小亮合音 歌词: 25 years of my life and still I'm trying to get up t

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 张靓颖英文歌曲欣赏

Bailando(EnglishDancing)收录在西班牙著名拉丁歌手Enrique Iglesias(安立奎伊格莱西亚斯)第十张录音室专辑Sex And Love(2014)中,西班牙版本有古巴组合Gente de Zona和古巴歌手Descemer Bueno参与演唱;另外

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Beyonce Knowles - Me Myself And I Me Myself And I All the ladies if you feel me, help me sing it now...[00:25.11 Everything we had would last So young and naive for me to think She was from your past Silly of me to dream of One day having your kids L

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英文分手歌曲

英国排行冠军人气组合Blue与琴音传奇艾尔顿强传唱经典招牌作 强势空降英国金榜冠军 歌手:Blue Elton John 专辑:One Love Blue - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word (Feat. Elton John) (Sorry seems to be the hardest word) What I got to do to make you love me?

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 史上最强的十七首英文冠军单曲

当你听到这些经过岁月之流的无情淘洗而依然闪光的优美的旋律,我想你会为之陶醉,陶醉于这深情隽永的曲调,并沉浸于这含义悠远的歌词中!! 这里将英文歌词中的单词、短语、语法、句义进行简单注释,使大家能够深刻体会歌曲的丰富涵义!! 《More Than I Can Say》 《M

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

When I was young 当我年轻时 I'd listen to the radio 我喜欢听电台广播 Waiting for my favorite songs 等待我最喜爱的歌 When they played I'd sing along 我常随着一起清唱 It made me smile. 笑容满面 Those were such happy tim

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

Today I don't feel like doin' anything I just want to lay in my bed don't feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the tone cause today I swear I'm not doin anything I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan Turn the tv on throw my ha

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

We have gone to the country In your old car We have lost our way So many times Hello, hello I take you on a trip Hello, hello I take you on a trip Eating your Chupa Chup A plane is making a loop The beavers are so cute A tree gave me a fruit Hello, h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Were gonna see the world together Ala nong,nong,nong-better city Gonna heal the world together Ala nong,nong,nong-better life Were gonna teach the world together Ala nong,nong,nong-better city gonna bring the world together La nong,nong,nong-better l

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg Pulled up looking picture perfect, baby High price, but I'm worth it, baby Can't play wit you, I've been busy working, baby Getting faded in the European swerving na

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

打榜热歌:蕾哈娜新专辑二单 Rihanna - Hard Hard是Rihanna新专辑《Rated R.》中的第二支单曲,在最新的美国单曲榜上排名第九。 Artist:Rihanna featuring Jeezy Song:Hard Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yea

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

G.U.Y.是由美国流行天后Lady Gaga录制演唱的一首流行歌曲,收录自她的第三张录音室专辑《ARTPOP》,作为专辑的三单发行于2013年11月11日。 这首歌曲有关Gaga对新代女性主义的看法,包含着女性要

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Good mornin', foreman, good mornin', boss Do you need another mule skinner With a blacksnake whip to toss Yodel lay, ee-ee, ee-ee Lord, I been workin' hard an' ah feel so bad I've got a good woman An' I want to keep 'er glad Yodel lay, ee-ee, ee-ee I

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You'll have to stand perfectly still You have to close your eyes And when I am finished I don't believe you can go Everyone else in the world Would love me by now Would love me from day one But not you Everyone else in the world Would love me by now

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

小天后Rihanna2010年11月发行了新专辑Loud,其中已经诞生了Love The Way You Lie和Only Girl两首大热单曲 [Rihanna] Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, what

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

冠军单曲:Alexandra Burke - Start Without You Alexandra Burke是第五季X Factor的冠军,也是X Factor的舞台上继Leona Lewis之后第二个女性冠军。新单曲Start Without You本周成为英国单曲榜的冠军。 Artist:Alexand

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Gil Scott-Heron,曾被誉为the godfather of rap和黑人中的Bob Dylan。13年后他再度归来,2010年发行新专辑Im New Here。 Artist:Gil Scott-Heron Song:Im New Here I did not become someone different That I did not want to be But I

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Christina Aguilera - Fighter:中国队加油 歌词: (After all you put me through, you think I'd despise you, but in the end, I wanna thank you because you make that much stronger!) Well I though I knew you, thinkin' that you were true Guess I,

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲