Test 1 Part A Directions:You are going to hear eight dialogues between two speakers. Each dialogue will be read just once. After you hear a dialogue you will be asked a question about what you have heard. Listen carefully and choose the right answer

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第二册

2-16-A Passage 1: Students and teachers at 20 schools in China's poor rural areas will have their own computer labs by the end of 2001. The labs are being jointly funded by the China Youth Development Foundation and Coca-Cola (China) Beverages Ltd.,

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第二册

2-test2-A Passage 1: Born in January 1756 in Salzburg, Vienna, Mozart is one of the greatest musicians of all time. He began learning to play the violin when he was 4 years old and by 6 he was already composing music and performing in his first conce

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第二册

Unit 14 Part B Text 1 Genetic Engineering: for Better or Worse? Technology is not only used to build spaceships and high-speed computers. It is also being used to create new plants and animals. This technology is known as genetic engineering. At the

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

Unit 13 Part B Text 1 The Big Bang! In the 20th century there were two main theories to explain the origin of the universe, the big bang theory and the steady state theory. The former stated that the universe began in a massive explosion at a single

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

Unit 12 Part B Text 1 The Launching of the Euro As firework displays ushered in the euro from Paris to Athens, Rome to Madrid, curiosity drove Europeans to cash machines at midnight December 31, 2001 for the first look at the brightly colored new not

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

Unit 8 Part B A Terrible Disease The phone rang and it was my husband Jack asking me to take some lunch to his office. As I drove off, I noticed a new shopping center. Strange I hadn't noticed it before. Near his office I also saw a fire station I di

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第四册

Unit 12 Part B Opinion Polls Man: Do you know the thing that's always struck me as odd about opinion polls? Woman: What's that? Man: The percentages. Like recently there was a survey about what people thought about traffic, and petrol prices, and pub

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第四册

Unit 11 Part B Home-schooling on a World Cruise I've never believed that the only way to get an education is to sit at a desk with four walls around you. The world is our classroom and our home, a 41-foot sailing boat, takes us there. My husband and

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第四册

Unit10 Part B A Victim of Drugs Margaret frowned as she shook the can of deodorant. It was almost empty but she'd only had it a week -- surely she couldn't have used it all? The first few times it happened she thought she was getting mixed up. She as

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第四册

2-9-A Jack was a six-year-old dog. It ate up two 100-dollar bills but returned them to his master Paul the natural way. The first bill was found the next morning, smelly and undamaged, followed by the second during an evening walk. When Paul got all

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第二册

2-2-A 1. The weather today: a fine day is in store nearly everywhere, with the best of the sunshine in southern and central areas of Britain. A pleasant day, then, with long sunny periods developing. Light winds. There will be light winds with a maxi

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第二册

2-6-A Identifying the Major Event in a Conversation W: Here we are, Mr. Wang. This is a newly-built building. M: What a fine building! How many floors are there? W: Forty. Our company has offices on four floors in the building. M: Yours is really a b

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第二册

2-7-A Dialogue M: Excuse me, do you have a T-shirt of this kind in a larger size? W: What size do you want? M: Medium. W: Pardon? M: I want a medium. W: Here's a medium in black. Do you like it? M: Well, I like the picture on the front, but I'd prefe

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第二册

2-10-A Report 1: Turkey says more than 10,000 people now are confirmed dead after the earthquake three days ago. Most of the deaths are in 5 north-western cities. About 34,000 people are reported injured. Rescue workers are still searching for about

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第二册

Unit 2 Part B Embarrassing Experiences (Part One) Interviewer: Rob, you went to Brazil, didn't you? Rob: Yes, I did. Interviewer: So, what happened? Rob: Well, I went into this meeting and there were about, er... seven or eight people in there and I

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第四册

Unit 6 Part B Text 1 Why Do Leaves Change Color? In some places, as days shorten and temperatures become crisp, the quiet green of summer foliage is transformed into the vivid autumn of reds, oranges, yellows and browns before the leaves fall off the

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

Unit 8 Part B Text 1 Why Are Some People Left-handed? Research has shown that 90% of people naturally use their right hands for most tasks. But hundreds of millions of people use their left hands. Then why are some people left-handed? Scientists have

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

Unit 5 Part B Text 1 Ashley Ashley was reading a magazine when she came across an article about antibiotics and other drugs discovered in European rivers and tap water. If such drugs were present there, she reasoned, they might also be found near her

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

Unit 9 Part B Text 1 Welcoming Visitors Kenneth: Hello, my name is Kenneth Johnson. I have an appointment with Mr. Andrew Song. Laura: Oh hello, Mr. Johnson, I'm Laura Lee. We've spoken on the phone a couple of times. Nice to meet you. Kenneth: It's

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册