这一讲我们要谈的话题是:Economic models and markets,经济体系与市场。 一个国家的经济资源包括了土地、劳动力和资本。所有这些资源都是有限度的。投入

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Professor Thorn: So, we have reached that magical time, the last drama project of the year. Now, upon graduation from Landen, many of you will go on to pursue your theatre dreams in Broadway, television, the cinema; or if you're really serious by be

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Maggie: OK Ben, we'll be back from the theatre by eleven, unless your father springs an after show supper...we'll be back by eleven. Now, you know Chrissy's diapers are and I laid out her pajamas, and I don't think it's a very good idea for you to h

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Mike: Due to the continuing flu epidemic, the following teachers will be out today, and their classes cancelled. Oh, Kate you read 'em, I'm too nervous. Kate: Professor Forrest, Chem. and Bio labs. Mike: Oh, I knew I should have taken Chemistry. Kat

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Ben: Oh no, mount, Vesuvius is erupting! Honey you grab the kids, I'll start the chariot and... Glug, glug, glug, this is great, I gotta get an A. Carol: No you won't. Ben: Are you kidding? I got this baby rigged to blow at the push of a button. I m

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Radio: It's two twenty five am and this is for all you lovers who still believe she's stuck in traffic. Mike: Yeah, that's probably it, Kate's probably just stuck in traffic, I mean, the theatre is all the way across campus. OK, I'll give her five m

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

The One Where Phoebe Hates PBS 本集简介: Rachel catches Monica waiting seductively in her bedroom for Chandler; to cover, Monica tells Rachel she's seeing a guy from work. Monica tells Rachel that her new boyfriend is the best sex she's ever had

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One Where Ross Moves In 本集简介: Emily's cousin kicks Ross out of the apartment they were to live in, so he moves in with Chandler and Joey. Ross is more than a little obnoxious, so Chandler and Joey pressure him to move to a new place... e

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Jason: Make breakfast, make coffee, wake up! Better wake up first. Oh. I made breakfast? Did I make coffee? I did. Wonder what else I've done this morning? Mike: Hey! Good morning, Dad. Jason: Hey, Mike, you're up. Mike: Yeah. Jason: I've over-slept

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

The One With Ross's Sandwich 本集简介: Joey lets himself look bad in order to explain away various discoveries that could expose Monica's and Chandler's relationship: underwear in Monica's sofa; a lady's razor in his shower; candlelight and vide

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Triplets, aka The One Hundredth 本集简介: The gang arrives at the hospital for Phoebe's labor. Joey makes a video documentary of the occasion, until he is beset with pain; what is thought to be sympathy pains turns out to be kid

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One After Ross Says Rachel 本集简介: Despite the fact that Ross said Rachel in his vows instead of Emily, they go through with the wedding; but then Emily sneaks out the window at the reception and apparently never wants to see Ross again. R

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With All The Thanksgivings 本集简介: After Thanksgiving dinner at Monica's, the gang tells stories about their worst Thanksgivings ever. In a series of flashbacks, we see Chandler learning of his parent's divorce (1978); Phoebe losing an

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With All The Kissing 本集简介: Monica and Chandler try to keep their relationship hidden: When Joey comes into the bathroom, Monica has to duck under the bubbles in the tub; Chandler accidentally kisses Monica good-bye in from of the oth

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Yeti 本集简介: Joey continues to keep Monica and Chandler's secret, although he's not to happy about keeping quite. Phoebe receives a mink coat as a family heirloom; since she's against using fur, she plans to cremate it... unti

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Kips 本集简介: Chandler and Monica, tired of sneaking around, each make up an excuse to leave town and then go away for a weekend together. They end up fighting the whole time and Chandler's afraid it may be over. Ross struggles

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Inappropriate Sister 本集简介: Because of his boredom while away from work, Ross offers to help Joey focus on writing a movie. Things get a little tense, however, when Ross wants Joey to work and Chandler wants to play 'Fireball

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

识骨寻踪第五季大结局第22集伤感片尾曲Kandi 今年是不是所有大结局都走伤感路线?《识骨寻踪》第五季22集的机场送别让人心酸,虽然明知道九月秋季档回归之时大家还会回到一起,还是叫人

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

识骨寻踪第五季5.09片尾曲Rain or Shine 骨寻踪第五季第九集的案件真相颇为令人心痛,一段伤感的剧情之后,我们看到男女主角回到实验室平台上载游戏机前两两pk,此时响起了一段轻快甜蜜的歌

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

实习医生格蕾第五季24集片尾曲 Greg Laswell - Off I Go 《实习医生格蕾》Grey's Anatomy第五季第24集大结局片尾曲。演唱者Greg Laswell是加州的一位音乐 家、录音工程师及短片制作人。 出现场景:Izzi

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲