Rob was in Texas. He went to the post office. He mailed a package to Jean. He insured the package. Jean lived in New York City. She lived in an apartment building. The apartment building has 20 floors. It has a front desk. The front desk is on the gr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He was already thinking about leaving. He had just moved in. He and his girlfriend were living together. They were living together for the first time. But it wasn't all lovey-dovey. They argued a lot. She said he was a slob. You're a slob, she said.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Jean opened her mailbox. She saw the postal form. It said, Insured package. Sorry we missed you. Call for redelivery: 1-800-275-8777. She went upstairs to her apartment. She called the 800 number. A phone menu voice said, Thank you for calling USPS.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Jean talked to a USPS representative. The mailman didn't redeliver my package today, she said. This is the second day in a row. The representative said, He didn't redeliver your package on Tuesday or Wednesday. That's two days in a row. I'm very sorr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He was in Miami. He was an oil executive. He was at a bar with some friends. It was about 1 a.m. He walked out of the bar. He didn't say good night to his friends. He didn't say anything to anyone. He just walked out of the bar. The videotape from a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

She was blonde and pretty. She was in a bar with her friend. Her friend was a brunette. A man put some money in the jukebox. Slow music started playing. He went over to the women's table. Hi, he said. Both women looked at him. Would you like to dance

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He filled the pot with water. He put the pot on the burner. He put a lid on the pot. He turned on the burner. He took a bag of coffee beans out of the cabinet. He opened the bag. He poured some beans into the grinder. He ground the beans in the grind

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He lived in a one-bedroom apartment. He had lived there for a long time. He usually went out on Sunday only. He took the bus to church. He took the bus to the supermarket. He bought only canned food. He bought canned tuna. He bought canned chicken. H

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He was 58. He lost his job. A friend offered him a job in Miami. He found a nice apartment in Miami. He loved his new job. He loved Miami. Life was good. Then his friend's company went bankrupt. Life wasn't so good. He looked for work. But everyone w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Paul called the 800 number. He told them about his package. His package was missing. Where is my package? he asked. They told him it was in the warehouse. They would deliver it tomorrow. The next day the package didn't arrive. He called the 800 numbe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Edith called her husband Archie. Daddy's dead. I was holding his hand when he died. Our son's wedding is tomorrow. What are we going to do? she asked. I just left the nursing home. Should we tell Earl or not? He loved Daddy so much. Archie said, Well

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Ray called up the newspaper reporter. You wrote about a bank robbery. You described the bank robber, he said. Why did you describe him? The reporter said, We want the public to help find him. If someone sees him, they can call the police. Ray said, B

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

The phone rang at 8:15 a.m. It was a recording. A UPS driver will pick up your package today. He will arrive between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. That's nice, Craig thought. All I have to do is wait for 11 hours. I can't even take a shower. I can't hear the doo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

It was January in Manhattan. It was a mild, sunny day. A man stood at 42nd Street and Broadway. His blond hair hung down to his broad shoulders. He was wearing a cowboy hat. He was wearing cowboy boots. He was wearing tight, white underwear. He wasn'

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

His apartment is on the seventh floor. He can see the busy street from his bedroom window. The sidewalk is often crowded with people. The sidewalk is wide. It's about 20 feet wide. New York City has many wide sidewalks. He can see several stores. One

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

VOA慢速英语 200707070045

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(七)月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(三)月

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(六)月

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(五)月

AMERICAN STORIES - The Law of LifeBy Jack London Broadcast: Saturday, September 09, 2006 ANNOUNCER: Now, the V.O.A. Special English Program, AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) Our story today is called The Law

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(九)月