He's got a lot of compartments in his mind. 他的思维十分多面化 He was intense and thoughtful and I liked that about him. 他既热情又睿智 我很欣赏这一点 At college, Jobs met Daniel Kottke. 大学时 乔布斯认识了Daniel Kottk

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

The London Olympics has given us new vocabulary: ORNs and PRNs. Or as we've been hearing, Olympic Road Network and Paralympic Road Network. And as from today London commuters travelling along the Olympic network will have to beware of the 30 miles of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

Road to Independence 自立之路 Yale is a private university which makes no social distinctions in teaching. Since 1817,with no government appropriation, alumni's donations have been vital to the university. In fact, the road to independence bega

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 走进耶鲁大学

Baidu, Chinas largest search group, has launched an attempt to become the Android of the automotive world by sharing its self-driving technology. 中国最大的搜索集团百度(Baidu)发起一项努力,试图通过共享其无人驾驶技术,成

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

在多年的教学中,发现学生在词汇复习时会有一些误区和问题,这里我们进行了总结和大家分享,并有针对性地提出解决办法,希望对考研的同学们有所帮助。 误区一:我刚考过六级,已经有

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

双语:一位卓越老板的进阶之路 真正的好老板知道怎样才能最有效地激励员工为一个共同目标而奋斗。 Roll up your sleeves. Give your team a reason to believe they can succeed. Celebrate success. These are all standar

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

I was looking back on my life 回首我的一生 And all the things I've done to me 我该做的都做了 I'm still looking for the answers 但我依旧彷徨 I'm still searching for the key 寻找着答案 The wreckage of my past keeps haunting me 往

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Path of healing 治愈之路 It's All About Progress 这些全是进步 Life is hard: if it wasn't, we would all be perfect people living in a perfect world. 生活是艰难的,如果不是,那我们就是生活在一个完美世界里的完美的人

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

主演:安德鲁阿默尔娜塔莉普瑞斯马钉康普斯顿托尼库兰凯特迪基Paul Higgins 简介:杰姬是一名闭路电视监控器操作员。每天,她都要在自己的岗位上观察着这个世界的一个小小部分,凝视着生

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 看电影学英语

I was looking back on my life 回首我的一生 And all the things I've done to me 我该做的都做了 I'm still looking for the answers 但我依旧彷徨 I'm still searching for the key 寻找着答案 The wreckage of my past keeps haunting me 往

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Pain 疼痛 I guess it's a matter of sensation 我想这是一个感觉上的问题 But somehow you have a way of avoiding it all 但不知何故,你有一个方法,避免一切 In my mind 在我的脑海里 I have shot you and stabbed you throug

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Part Two Airways and Roadways 第二部分 航道和道路 The world is full of roads Lucy Sprague Mitchell 充满道路的世界 露西斯普雷格米切尔 The world is full of roads. 这个世界充满道路。 Roads of stone and roads of sand 石子

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

Path of healing 治愈之路 Live Life One Day at a Time 珍惜每一天 Concentrate on today, and focus on the present moment. It's said that worry is like a rocking chair: it keeps you busy, but doesn't get you anywhere. 专注今天,专注当前。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

path of healing 治愈之路 This Too Shall Pass 这一切都会过去 I know it doesn't seem like it now, but the pain will go away. 我知道现在你不这么想,但疼痛总会消失。 Allow yourself to really feel your feelingswallow in them

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Dialogue: JJ:Hey, Xiao Gao, why do you look so stressed out? Do you have a lot of homework or something? 京晶:小高,你为何看上去愁眉苦脸的?你是作业太多了吗还是什么? XG:Well that's just it, school's going fine this

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Last fall on WEEKEND EDITION Sunday, we took a close look at addiction in America. What forms it can take, what causes it and the intimate stories of those it affects. For the next few minutes, we're going to focus in on another

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Release everything you have and never look back 释放所有的一切,永不回头 You will never be afraid to be the best and that's how I am right now 要勇于成为最好的那个,这就是我现在的状态 Everything is earned, not given 任何

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 森林冰火人的冒险寻宝之路又开始了.森林里有好多的钻石,你可以好好的去寻找啊,不过你要充分利用你的智慧,不然的话随时都有可能丧失

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

GWEN IFILL: It has been a months-long waiting game, but now that we know Vice President Biden will not make another run for the White House, what drove his decision, and what does it mean for the rest of the 2016 field? Glenn Thrush, the chief politi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

The lives of most men are determined by their enviroment.They accept the circumstances amid which fate has thrown them not only resignation but even with good will.They are like streetcars running contendedly on their rails and they despise the sprig

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读