Superman Returns (Movie) Somewhat following the events of Superman II, Superman soars to the outer reaches of space to find out if he is truly the Last Son of Krypton. After finding nothing but remnants, he flies back to Earth after having been gone

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地Trailer 2006

A woman came up to me and she held an 8 by 10 up toward I couldn't see the picture. And she said, oh my god, you Bryan Cranston. I said, yes. And she said, it would be so wonderful, if you could autograph this photo for me, for my daughter. Thats gre

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

AS IT IS 2014-04-27 New Opportunities Open for Foreign Engineering Students 欧林学院为国外工程系的学生开创新的机会 Hello again, and welcome to As It Is. Im Jonathan Evans in Washington. Today on the program, we tell you how one tal

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Scott, who should be fired? 斯科特,谁应该被炒? I'm not the one to throw anybody under the bus. I really don't want to do it. 我不是那种落井下石的人。 Go ahead. 继续,继续。 I really don't want to it.You're forcing me to do

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

模仿文本:John Hawkes and Helen Hunt playing the real Mark O'Brien and sex surrogate Cheryl Cohen-Greene in The Sessions, winner of the Audience Award at last year's Sundance Festival. Hawakes, as an able-bodied actor, has a filmography of scary

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

135 Jogging to forget Going for a jog was Britain Hendersons favorite hobby. A journalist at the Economic Times, a highly-reputed journal, by profession, he did what he could to get away as far as possible from journalism. The reason was simple. Aft

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

A juvenile offender from justice to laborious For a student who is so knowledgeable, you have recently been displaying an amazing lack of judgment, Brian, the teacher said sternly. Tell me, how do you justify pouring kerosene into that kennel and th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

一首经典对唱,布莱恩亚当斯和莎拉克劳克兰的倾情演绎让歌曲格外动人。经典2D动画《小马王》如一股春风,在充斥3D动画的时代颇具怀旧风情和韵味,当然这首插曲起到了画龙点睛的作用。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You 教唱版 (电台版,可以根据电台平台的情况决定是否去掉蓝色字体的部分) 《Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You》(中文:没有什么能够改变我对你的爱,也译作:痴

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语