Getting Seated 就座 Kathy and Evan board the aircraft. They are met by a stewardess. 凯西和艾凡登上飞机。他们遇见一名女空服员。 S:Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass? 空姐:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看一下

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

Ⅶ Transportation交通 Unit 19 Public Transportation 交 通 Part One: Expressions 1.Cant you see theres a line? 你没有看到有一条线吗? 2. You havent taken the bus before? 你以前没有坐过公车? 3. Besides, you should let old peo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: I hate to do this, but I've got to cancel a reservation I made earlier this week. B: All I need is your name, phone, and reservation date. A: My name is Rudy Randolph. I'm at 818-555-1234. The reservation was for April 9. B: Randolph, Rudy. Let me

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need to cancel my reservation. I have personal matters that need fixing. B: That's not a problem. Just give me your name, phone number, and date of visit. A: Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234, April 9 through 15. B: I see your info here on the screen.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

2012年实用商务英语句式模板03 确认吗? Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 还有更早一点的吗? Is there any earlier one? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 我可以买到今天上

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Short Conversation 初进餐厅 Enter a Restaurant Waiter:Good evening.Do you have a reservation? Ann:Yes. We've got a reservation. The name is Ann. Waiter:Let me see.OK,this way,please.This is your table.And would you like to order now? Ann:Yes. Wai

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

Jenna was at the airport. She was waiting for her plane. Her plane would leave at 7 p.m. It was only 2 p.m. She had time to eat. She had time to study. She went to the airport restaurant. The restaurant was on the third floor. The restaurant was full

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

On our way from Springfield to Boston, a stout, black-whiskered man sat immediately in front of me, in the drawing-room car, 我们坐在一辆从斯普林菲尔德开往波士顿火车的卧铺车厢里,一位壮硕结实、长有黑色胡须的男子

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

A: I'm looking for the produce section, please. B: All of the produce is in aisle A. A: Are bananas on sale today? B: Here you go. Look in this flyer, or check with the produce person.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Which aisle has the produce? B: Aisle A is where you'll find all the produce. A: Are cherries on sale today? B: I don't know, but I'm sure the produce person can tell you.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Where can I find the produce? B: Aisle A is where you'll find all the produce. A: What sales do they have today? B: I'm sure something is on sale. Please check with the produce person.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Where is the produce? B: It's on the south wall of the store, in aisle A. A: Is there any produce on sale? B: I don't know. The produce person can tell you, though.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Can you tell me where the produce is? B: It's in aisle A. A: Do you know what produce is on sale? B: I don't know. Check the flyer or check with the produce person.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Excuse me. Would you mind trading seats with me? 打扰一下,你介意和我交换下座位吗? B: Not at all. 不介意。 A: Oh, thank you! That's very kind of you. 哦,谢谢您,你太好人了。 A: I am not feeling very well. I think

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:I feel sick. 我感觉不舒服。 A: You look pale. Are you OK? 您脸色发白,没事吧? B: I feel sick. I'm going to throw up. 我不太舒服,我想吐。 A: Do you? Let me get the airsick bag ready. 是吗?我帮

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Miss, where is the restroom? 小姐,请问洗手间在哪里? B: The lavatories are in the rear of this section, sir. 在本舱的后面,先生。 A: Excuse me. Where is my seat? 打扰一下,请问我的座位在哪儿? B: May I see you

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Topic 1-Chinas Illicit Adoption Market Goes Online With Chinas often long and cumbersome adoption process, many prospective parents are turning to internet chat groups to arguably buy children instead. Lets have a closer look on the issue. Topic 2-30

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Did you receive a message of this delay? 你得到延期的消息吗? Can you call me if the flight is delayed? 班机若是延期,你可以通知我吗? I'll come back without delay. 班机不迟误我就会回来。 What is the Gate number? 几

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

You have 5 kilos of excess baggage. 你的行李超重五公斤。 What is the excess baggage rate? 超重行李的费用怎么算? 2 dollars and 50 cents per kilo. 每公斤两块五美金。 It's very expensive.Can I send one of these by unaccomp

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

亚裔乘客被美联航强行拖下飞机的事件引起了全球公愤。今天节目给大家列一下各大美国和国际航空公司英语名、乘客满意度排名;还有出国坐飞机要注意的事。 关键词: 劣迹斑斑的美联航

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀