115. To tell the truth... 老实说 用法透视 该句用来表达自己的真实想法。同类的表达形式很多,如:truth to tell...; frankly speaking...; to be honest...。 支持范例 1. To tell the truth, I forgot it was your birthday last week. 说实话,我忘了上星期那天

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

114. This is too much. 太过分了。 用法透视 too much的意思是过多;太过分了。常用来表达恼怒、厌烦、不满等。 支持范例 1. This is too much. 这太过分了。 2. This is too much. I can't stand that. 这太过分了。我无法忍受。 3. You really were too much today.

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

b)bachelor本科 专科Diploma---出国留学填表时用的到(节目中没有提到); 硕士:Master; MBA=MasterofBusinessAdministration工商管理硕士; MPA=MasterofPublicAdministration公共管理硕士; 博士:Doctor

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Sorrytohaveletyoudown.对不起,让你失望了! Tomakesb.disappointed Ourparentsworkhardtosupportussoastomakeusaknowledgeableperson!Weshouldnotletthemdown! 父母为了让我们成为有用之才努力工作支持我们,我们不要让他们失望!

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Iamnotsurewhetheryouarewaitingsoeagerlyforthisprogramornot.Anyhow,Ihavegottosaysorryforbeinglate! 1)Imfreezing!寒冷的天! Freeze-coldenoughtomakesb.shiver shiver:颤抖,发抖 Ifyoucatchaflubecauseofthebadweather,thatisabadthing!

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Todays tip is on using or omitting the English article a correctly.今天的主题是a这个冠词的使用 Theres no single rule that explains how to choose whether you should use a, use the or not use any

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Todays tip is on sound linking. Remember that although written English has spaces between every word, spoken English doesnt have pauses after every word. As a matter of fact, long strings of words are all li

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Todays tip is on how syllable stress can affect the meaning of words. Remenber that stressed syllables are said louder and are lengthened, and unstressed syllables are pronounced more softly, and often have

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

Iamjustasmallpotato!我是一个小人物! 我们已经学习过沙发上的土豆(电视迷),heisacouchpotato! Forexample,whenyouareinyourfamily,youareasmallpotato!Butwhenyouareinschool,everyoneknowsyouareamonitorandstudentsinyourclasswillregardyouasabigshot!

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 笨小孩学口语

18. Go ahead. 可以,做吧。 用法透视 这个句型用来对对方的要求表示允许,根据不同的情况有不同的含义,如进行;开始;往下说......。 支持范例 1. Go ahead. We're all listening. 请讲,我们都在听。 2. If you want to open the window, go ahead. 如果你想开窗,就

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

29. I can't follow you. 我没听懂。 用法透视 如果对方说话语速太快或内容艰深,你不太能跟得上,就用这句话告诉他吧。 支持范例 1. I can't follow you when you speak fast. 你说得太快了,我没听懂。 2. Hold it. I can't follow you. 等一等,我没听懂。 3. Do you

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

24. How/what about ...? 怎么样? 用法透视 可以表示随便的建议,有征求对方意见的意思,多数情况是建议和对方一起做某事。How about/what about之前还常常加 I抣l tell you what, I say等表达法。 支持范例 1. I'll tell you what, how about playing badminton now?

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

21. Have to do with... 和有关系。 用法透视 这个句型表示与某事某人有牵连,有关系,有瓜葛。 支持范例 1. I had nothing to do with the murder. I was at home all night. 我跟那谋杀一点关系都没有。我整晚都在家。 2. Harry said he didn't want to have anything

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

47. I hate to bother you, but... 抱歉打扰一下 用法透视 这是一个非常客气地提出要求时的用语。 支持范例 1. I hate to bother you, but this is a non-smoking area. 抱歉打扰了,可是这里是无烟区。 2. I hate to bother you, but would you help me carry this su

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

45. I feel as if... 我觉得好像 用法透视 这个句型的含义与I feel...相同,但要注意as if后的从句中多用虚拟语气。 支持范例 1. I feel as if my head were bursting. 我觉得头好像要炸开了。 2. I felt as if I had lost the most precious thing forever. 我觉得好像

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

40. I'd like you to... 我想请你 用法透视 我们都知道I'd like to...是我想......的意思,那么I'd like you to...也就不难理解了,它意为我想请你......,用于你向别人提出请求。 支持范例 1. I'd like you to fetch some boiled water. 我想请你去倒点开水来。 2. I'd

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

37. I'd appreciate it if ... 感谢您 用法透视 这个句型的意思是如果......我将非常感谢,是请求别人帮助的客套话,所以用虚拟语气。if后面接从句,指出需要对方做的事情。 支持范例 1. I'd appreciate it if you turned down the radio. 请把收音机声音关小一点,谢谢

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

33. I don't see any point in... 我觉得没必要 用法透视 这里的point表示意义。这个句型的意思是做......是没必要的,没意义的。 支持范例 1. I don't see any point in asking him. 我认为问他也没意义。 2. There's no point in wasting time. 没必要浪费时间。 3. I

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

66. It can't be helped. 那是没办法的。 用法透视 这个句型的意思是事情就是这样,没办法了。 支持范例 1. You've broken it now. It can't be helped. 你已经把它打破了,只好这样了。 2. Don't cry over your loss any more. It can't be helped. 别再为损失哭泣了。

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

In a previous tip, I mentioned how in long sentences, it is necessary to pause between thought groups. However, relatively short sentences may also require pauses to help the listeners organize the stream of sounds correctly. Lets look at some exampl

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语