秘诀35 (4)str + 元音 口语读音[ + 元音] strike v. 敲;打。 strange n. 奇怪;陌生 IPA: []口语中读音[] IPA: []口语中读音[] K.K: []口语中读音[] K.K: []口语中读音 [] 1. He struck me with a stick. 他用棍子打我。 2. A:How does the idea strike you? 你感觉那

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

秘诀33 (2)sk + 元音 口语读音为[sks + 元音] scare v. 惊吓;受惊。 school n. 学校 IPA: []口语中读音[] IPA: []口语中读音[] K.K: []口语中读音[] K.K: []口语中读音[] 1. Im so scared. 我很怕。 2. You scared me. 你吓了我一跳。 3. He has studied English in s

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

秘诀32 (1)sp + 元音 口语读音为[spsb + 元音] spend v. 花费. speak v. 说话;谈话。 IPA: []口语中读音[b] IPA: []口语中读音[b] K.K: []口语中读音[b] K.K: []口语中读音[b] 1. How do you spend your leisure? 你是怎样消磨空闲时间的? 2. He spends a lot of time

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

秘诀7 口齿清晰在辅音 如果辅音发不好,元音再标准也是口齿不清!英语的辅音和中文有很大的区别,而且复杂得多!是学习发音的特大难点。 辅音主要是舌、齿、唇的相互配合。请欣赏下面的辅音。 1.I think you ought to do it by yourself. 我想你应该自己去做。 2.I don

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

秘诀21 咬舌头 把舌尖轻轻放在上下牙齿的中间。 Thirtythree thousand three hundred and thirtythree.【六次咬舌头】 IPA: [ ] K.K: [ U ] 三万三千三百三十三 Its the same thing. 同样的事。 IPA: [ ] K.K: [ ] *This is better than that. 这个比那个好。 *Theyve

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

[ ] + [ ] = [] 此情况基本上都连读 1. How about you? 你呢? IPA: [ ][ ] + [ ] = []口语中读音[ ] K.K: [U U][ ] + [ ] = []口语中读音[U U] 2. Take care that you dont spoil your new clothes. 小心,别把你的新衣服弄坏。 3. A:Im very glad to meet you . 认

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

It is a commonplace among moralists that you cannot get happiness by pursuing it. This is only true if you pursue it unwisely. Gamblers at Monte Carlo are pursuing money, and most of them lose it instead, but there are other ways of pursuing money wh

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

幸福就是投入 Under the scorching sun, an old man sat by the bank staring at the buoy on the river. From dawn to dusk he still got nothing in his hands. However, the old man was happy at ease. I felt so puzzled about it. The old man said with a

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Last night, I read the news about a professor who wrote the paper 20 years ago. He did some research about asking people whether they were happy and he came up with the conclusion that happiness belonged to two kinds of people, they are the one who l

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

幸福相对论 攀比会让我们丧失幸福感,同样的,比下有余也会产生幸福感。幸福,就是一种你能左右的相对论。 Maybe money can't buy happiness. But it can buy status, and status can indeed make us a bit happier. 金

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The Road To Happiness It is a commonplace among moralists that you cannot get happiness by pursuing it. This is only true if you pursue it unwisely. Gamblers at Monte Carlo are pursuing money, and most of them lose it instead, but there are other way

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

In recent years, researchers have attempted to use a variety of statistics and surveys to answer a question that's occupied countless generations of philosophers: What makes us truly happy? 近年来,研究人员试图利用各种统计和调查方法

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A lifetime of happiness ! No man alive could bear it ; it would be hell on earth . (G. Bernard Shaw ,British dramatist )终身幸福!这是任何活着的人都无法忍受的,那将是人间地狱。(名人名言:英国剧作家 肖伯纳. G.)

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Maybe money can't buy happiness. But it can buy status, and status can indeed make us a bit happier。 金钱或许买不到幸福,但能买到地位,而身份地位的确能让我们更幸福一些。 An article in Time describes new research fr

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1) Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了. 2) Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control.遇见你是命运的安排而爱上你是我情不自禁

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

幸福是什么?它不是一个最终结果,寻找幸福的过程本身。追寻幸福的这条道路上是没有终点站的,所以,让我们像不愁薪水那样去工作,像不曾受伤过那样去爱,像旁若无人那样去跳舞。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Happiness is a journey 幸福是个过程 We always convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, than another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are. After tha

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

We chase after it, when it is waiting all about us. Are you happy? I asked my brother, Lan, one day. Yes. No. It depends what you mean, he said. Then tell me, I said, when was the last time you think you were happy? April 1967, he said. 我们所追求

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

People always confuse about the meaning of happiness, they dont know how to define it. Some people think that when one has the successful career or does something that makes contribution to the society is the happiness. It is common that great acts a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Who is happiest in China? 在中国谁最幸福? Women have a slight edge, but men are not far behind, according to a government-backed survey. And the happiness quotient goes up with age, and among people who are still in their first marriage. 根据

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻